• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cwagner1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    It's going to be an insane show. I'm going just for the fun of watching the mayhem.

And maybe to pick up some 7.62x51 if I can find any cheap.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'd like a table if anyone has an extra. I'm willing to pay a small premium. Let me know!

You will have a medical booth with an operating table to treat gun injuries? :D

That sounds like a good idea.:yesway:
    I think with this year there will be more gun noobs at the show, with possibly horrible gun safety, so we might see more accidental shootings than the years before. :n00b:

RonnieF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    New Castle,Indiana
    If people would just set back and let things settle down prices wouldnt go threw the roof. With everyone so scared why on earth did people give him another vote to put the man back in office

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I was thinking of going to our next gun show (its the VA version of the 1500) to get some mags and ammo beings i cant find .223 around here at all and a couple more mags never hurts. I dont think it'll be worth it anymore

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    I think I might drive over, look at the crowd and wave as I drive by..... on my way to Papa Roux for a po-boy. :)

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Love seeing some of these 2500-3k AR's in the classifieds. At first I thought it was a type. lolz.

popsmoke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2012
    It will be a mad house, just like the Jan. 2009 after Obama was elected the first time, at that time it was just the thought that he may do something.
    This time around is the real possibility that he will do something.

Let's hope the dealers will not take advantage of the situation, but I suspect they will.

My friend just got back from a gun show in his hometown and this is what he said about it:

Holy s***. Stripped lowers $500, every black gun is instantly $1000 marked up. Yup $1500 amd65’s $3000 colts, $4500 noveskes.
    The line wrapped around the building.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You might want to take a gas mask with you so you can combat the BO. That right there will ruin any experience you're hoping to have.

Or make a game of it.

Force on force malodorous body prep (or lack of prep) days prior to the show.

When in Rome...

Top Bottom