• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I just noticed Japan had a serious earthquake. Post your observations on what the average person in that area is doing after the event.

I just saw a video of a grocery store in Japan and it was a panic. Post photos or video.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Very widespread damage across an area north of Tokyo. Four million people in Tokyo without power. Tsunami wave that swept up to 3 miles inland. Initial reports paint a bleak picture. Waiting for the tsunami reports from across the rest of the pacific.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    well they could always sacrifice each other by jumping inside to cool it down. it is honorable right? lol. karma japan! karma is a *****!

I've been reading a lot of your post and I HONESTLY don't get it....How is it that you can make a joke about this when there is going to be so much human suffering and loss of life? Is everything a joke to you? I'm really not trying to start a fight, I just don't get it and want to try and understand where you are coming from.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I've been reading a lot of your post and I HONESTLY don't get it....How is it that you can make a joke about this when there is going to be so much human suffering and loss of life? Is everything a joke to you? I'm really not trying to start a fight, I just don't get it and want to try and understand where you are coming from.
    I can't speak for him, but the way I see it, we all suffer and we all die. It's just part of life. If it isn't happening to me or those I love, then I really don't care. Do you suppose any of Gods other creatures waste time and resources "feeling" for one another?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

I cannot speak for the Reasons Ranger is talking about Japan...

However, I can speak of things I know of. They were let of the Hook after WWII to re-start Our Bio/Chem Weapons programs. They done a LOT of very BAD things. Things that make the Holocaust in Europe pale by comparison. So yea, I would call this Karma...

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East

I dont like Japan. so I could care less what happens there. Kauai Hawaii is my wife and I's favorite vacation spot, and we are going there again, soon, so I hope its not damaged too bad.
    Pretty much I think there are a lot of stupid people in this world who are lazy and worthless and who in any other time in history would have been dead through natural selection, but in this stupid society of handouts we have let the lowest of the low breed & thrive uncontrolably and its has tainted the gene pool. Im always thrilled at natural events that put it back in check the way it should be. Like katrina for example. you were told a big hurricane is coming and you stay, so you die, I think thats funny and they got what they deserved. but hey thats just me. things I have seen and experienced in the world have shaped my opinions. If you only just read my post, then you will probly never really get me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I cannot speak for the Reasons Ranger is talking about Japan...

However, I can speak of things I know of. They were let of the Hook after WWII to re-start Our Bio/Chem Weapons programs. They done a LOT of very BAD things. Things that make the Holocaust in Europe pale by comparison. So yea, I would call this Karma...

Sounds about right. :twocents:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I dont like the japs. so I could care less what happens there. Kauai Hawaii is my wife and I's favorite vacation spot, and we are going there again, soon, so I hope its not damaged too bad.
    Pretty much I think there are a lot of stupid people in this world who are lazy and worthless and who in any other time in history would have been dead through natural selection, but in this stupid society of handouts we have let the lowest of the low breed & thrive uncontrolably and its has tainted the gene pool. Im always thrilled at natural events that put it back in check the way it should be. Like katrina for example. you were told a big hurricane is coming and you stay, so you die, I think thats funny and they got what they deserved. but hey thats just me. things I have seen and experienced in the world have shaped my opinions. If you only just read my post, then you will probly never really get me.

So what your saying is that if a tornado came through at night while you were sleeping and unaware of it's approach, and it killed your wife and children if you have any, destroyed your home an left you a quadriplegic that it was just karma paying you back?

Top Bottom