• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    lol exactly. Im unwatching this, I've texted dude good luck on his sale, I guess this is what happens when everyone is being "careful". Just saw something I wanted now Im the feds of all things smh. even tho by the looks of it he's old and can't drive anywhere, been trying to sell the same gun for months flaking on everyone im sure and now I see why.

Considering where the 'prize' was located, I'm betting it was a stick

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    7bf234b8662bc164da1850a97152933d.gif

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    Yes, for future reference, I am an old man and I'm not driving anywhere to sell something. I believe I'm allowed to sell to whom I wish. And that ain't You.
    lol exactly. Im unwatching this, I've texted dude good luck on his sale, I guess this is what happens when everyone is being "careful". Just saw something I wanted now Im the feds of all things smh. even tho by the looks of it he's old and can't drive anywhere, been trying to sell the same gun for months flaking on everyone im sure and now I see why.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Yes, for future reference, I am an old man and I'm not driving anywhere to sell something. I believe I'm allowed to sell to whom I wish. And that ain't You.
    11 posts, most in this thread and a couple trying to find out how to armslist would have been a quick no thanks from me. I've turned down a couple because of that. Seller sets the rules and when something seems hinky, walk.

Top Bottom