• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jermaine0311

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 14, 2022
    East Chicago
    lol exactly. Im unwatching this, I've texted dude good luck on his sale, I guess this is what happens when everyone is being "careful". Just saw something I wanted now Im the feds of all things smh. even tho by the looks of it he's old and can't drive anywhere, been trying to sell the same gun for months flaking on everyone im sure and now I see why.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    lol damn y'all got me. I am indeed the atf and all the above. Please find your prize up my ass to the left. that's a shame.

kiss-cut-stickers-5.5x5.5-default-61cb328231583_600x.jpg

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    lol exactly. Im unwatching this, I've texted dude good luck on his sale, I guess this is what happens when everyone is being "careful". Just saw something I wanted now Im the feds of all things smh. even tho by the looks of it he's old and can't drive anywhere, been trying to sell the same gun for months flaking on everyone im sure and now I see why.

Nobody really thought you were ATF, it's a running joke on multiple gun forums. No need to be touchy about it. It's a big Internet, maybe try armslist. Nobody gives a **** if you stay here or not.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Nobody really thought you were ATF, it's a running joke on multiple gun forums. No need to be touchy about it. It's a big Internet, maybe try armslist. Nobody gives a **** if you stay here or not.
    I was leaning towards prohibited possessor from some of what we saw in the blue room.

Humble Pie reference (30 days in the hole) for abusive language. Too many red flags for benefit of the doubt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So because I used my google number didn't want my reg number floating around the internet and am willing to drive somewhere that this guy still has me on the hook for now im the feds you guys need to get off the internet... thanks to the guys who sent me a heads up. lol
    (Not that you can reply right away) In a word, YES. So please take this to heart for your next deal wherever you decide to land:

Engaging in too much secrecy makes people wonder what you are up to. Personally, I'm not about to do a deal with somebody that wont give me their real phone number.

That combined with your Apple privacy service that makes you appear to come from anywhere within your current time zone, (multiple hops per hour) also makes people wonder what you are trying to hide. One post you were in MI. The next post you appeared to come from Maine. Then one from Kentucky.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom