Jerry Garcia's Armalite AR 7 to be auctioned....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    I have an original. Someone has to be really stupid to pay alot for it because of a "story" or a know person owned it. Doesn't mean it's an more special than a nobody's SR.
    Purely as a firearm or rifle, maybe not worth a lot. But as a collectible with provenance it can be quite valuable.

Heck, people buy old Indy cars because of who drove them or the races they won and you can’t even drive them anywhere.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Purely as a firearm or rifle, maybe not worth a lot. But as a collectible with provenance it can be quite valuable.

Heck, people buy old Indy cars because of who drove them or the races they won and you can’t even drive them anywhere.
    Millions of people bought Pet Rocks, so...

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    especially in the 80s.....I liked the Dead from the Bluegrass angle so when Jerry Passed I was done....Got married that year...to my deadhead wife lol...

View attachment 325013
    Neat thread for several reasons….. I always wanted a Armalite when I was a kid. I’ve still never had one and no excuse why not!!! When the Dead were around I was a young fella…. and the dead head sticker on a Cadillac. I’ve wanted one of my own since 1994 lol…..

Top Bottom