• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I'm certainly not trying to defend Paterno, however he was told a about something second hand, he reported it to campus police as well as administrators.

Yeah he should have told the police but he is getting all the flak because he is famous. No one will ever remember the administrators who did cover it up, the guy who actually saw it and did not tell the police, and probably not even Sandusky himself.

No one is asking for the guy who actually saw it and didn't tell the police.

I'll defend him. He didn't witness it so what is he gonna tell police? "uh, a student told me that he saw a guy possibly molesting a kid."

Paterno reported it to the AD as he should have. At some point the DA was told about it and did not seek to investigate further.

Unless JoePa actively covered something up here, he is not to blame. Or should we expect him to be a vigilante? Or maybe I missed it, is he a cop? and a judge? and a jury? cause yeah, he would definitely be guilty then.

I guess I'm gonna have to start reporting everything I hear to the police. Maybe I can get them to let me wear a wire and save some time.

Sandusky is a creep and deserves at least to be in prison for a long time and hopefully someone's beotch while he is there. But seriously, Paterno responsible for his behaviour because he was the football boss? WTF? Has the world gone mad? They were not Joe's athletes that he had responsibility for, last I heard Joe didn't sign a waiver accepting the blame for all the bad **** people that work for him do. Calling all thought police, come in...come in...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom