• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    RIP...and rest well in the grave. There is no political inheritance that needs to be carried on. No heritage of his career other than saying he did his duty...please do not carry on his political agenda.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just how much money in pomp and circumstance is one senator worth? If I'm off base and this is something we do for every senator that's over stayed his welcome, I'm sure someone will correct me but enough is enough. And if I hear one more liberal cry about how Trump mistreated this "paragon of virtue", I'm going to throw up.

https://www.chicksonright.com/young...ent-on-special-actions-trump-took-for-mccain/

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just how much money in pomp and circumstance is one senator worth? If I'm off base and this is something we do for every senator that's over stayed his welcome, I'm sure someone will correct me but enough is enough. And if I hear one more liberal cry about how Trump mistreated this "paragon of virtue", I'm going to throw up.

https://www.chicksonright.com/young...ent-on-special-actions-trump-took-for-mccain/

No. It’s only for senators who say the right things. Remember, when McCain ran against Obama, he was literally Hitler. When he kissed the left testicle, he deserves a god’s funeral.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    "in his memoir "The Restless Wave", published last May, he called for a return to old-fashioned Republican values, pointed to the danger of the information onslaught being waged by Russia, and described how in December 2016 he passed on the dossier compiled by Christopher Steele alleging that Moscow held compromising material on Trump to the FBI........seems kinda swampy to me.

Last edited:

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    "in his memoir "The Restless Wave", published last May, he called for a return to old-fashioned Republican values, pointed to the danger of the information onslaught being waged by Russia, and described how in December 2016 he passed on the dossier compiled by Christopher Steele alleging that Moscow held compromising material on Trump to the FBI........seems kinda swampy to me.

I guess it depends on your definition of “swampy”. Which I would really like to know.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I believe in divine intervention. Things happen for a reason.

After what McCain did as a double agent for the Democrats, they owed him anything he wanted. If he wanted Obama and Schumer to perform naked to R Kelly's bump n grind I donk think theyd have said no.
    Listening to Democrats or anyone in the establishment talk about values or morals or integrity or patriotism ect, makes me sick. Politicians in Washington are not Patriots or defenders of the Republic. They are the threat to the republic by the very deffinition.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This last week has shown us exactly why he refused to resign when he couldn’t perform the job.

Air Force fly overs, rides in AF-2, and fancy caisson processions just don't happen by themselves. It takes months of planning and lots of taxpayer dollars to arrange all of that.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Air Force fly overs, rides in AF-2, and fancy caisson processions just don't happen by themselves. It takes months of planning and lots of taxpayer dollars to arrange all of that.

Gee, I dont recall his family mentioning facts like that in their missives against the current administration?

Top Bottom