• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You were looking for realism and a plot? I'll watch it on DVD for an hour of escapism.

To be fair... it's pretty solid as far as gunplay. Pretty sure every gun fires an accurate number of rounds before being reloaded.

There's some debate about the Center Axis Relock style that Wick uses, but that's not as important. He does do it well.

I'd like to know more about the plot that 1 and 2 touched on. Hopefully 3 expands on it.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    All you naysayers be damned. I liked the second one more than the first. I'll be seeing this on the 17th.

Could it suck? Yep, but I will be the judge of that whilst watching it in the theater with the Skittles and Mountain Dew that I concealed in my underwear upon entry.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    All you naysayers be damned. I liked the second one more than the first. I'll be seeing this on the 17th.

Could it suck? Yep, but I will be the judge of that whilst watching it in the theater with the Skittles and Mountain Dew that I concealed in my underwear upon entry.

I enjoyed the gun play as it is pretty spot on but man it was just a bit much.
    Of course that is just me. Glad you liked it.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    I enjoyed the gun play as it is pretty spot on but man it was just a bit much.
    Of course that is just me. Glad you liked it.

I actually agree with that to a point and felt the same way the first time I watched it (that doesn't mean I didn't laugh out loud and slap my knee at certain parts in the theater, because I did). The gun play is the same three stunts over and over for sure, then there 's the entire world is full of assassins thing. I've gotten used to it and like the movie. I have a hard time watching the first one now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I actually agree with that to a point and felt the same way the first time I watched it (that doesn't mean I didn't laugh out loud and slap my knee at certain parts in the theater, because I did). The gun play is the same three stunts over and over for sure, then there 's the entire world is full of assassins thing. I've gotten used to it and like the movie. I have a hard time watching the first one now.

The 1st one put the story in motion. Actually had a story line/plot even if pretty basic.

I may need to watch the 2nd one again.

Top Bottom