JP Morgan CEO advocates the government SEIZE people's property to build wind and solar farms

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

In his annual letter to shareholders, JP Morgan CEO, Jaime Dimon, says that the government should seize private property to build wind and solar farms. Moreover, Dimon suggested that green initiatives should be embraced to eventually meet net-zero targets.

Subsequently, Dimon stated, “We may even need to evoke eminent domain — we simply are not getting the adequate investments fast enough for grid, solar, wind, and pipeline initiatives.” Therefore, calling for governments to place the good of the climate over the private purchase of land and property.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

In his annual letter to shareholders, JP Morgan CEO, Jaime Dimon, says that the government should seize private property to build wind and solar farms. Moreover, Dimon suggested that green initiatives should be embraced to eventually meet net-zero targets.

Subsequently, Dimon stated, “We may even need to evoke eminent domain — we simply are not getting the adequate investments fast enough for grid, solar, wind, and pipeline initiatives.” Therefore, calling for governments to place the good of the climate over the private purchase of land and property.

Seize his first.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne

I think they misspelled "Demon".

Anyway, all of our retirement $$$ are being managed by JP Morgan/Chase, and I am pleased with the returns we have gotten since we opened the accounts in 2015.

I just sent an email to our account manager, instructing him to verify that none of our money is invested in any type of "green energy". If any is, we will discuss where to move it. How woke does an ostensibly uber-capitalist have to be to cause him to advocate communist-like means llsuch as eminent domain in order to accelerate his personal agenda?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Seems funny that people that made money because America, want to ruin the system that made their lifestyle
    They have moved on to global corporations. NONE of them claim to be American now. NONE of them care about America. They have no fear of a world without America. I suspect many want to be free of the constraints of the American system…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yet the American system is what made them rich...
    They have gotten most of the meat off the bones of that corpse, they are in bed with the dictators that can force folks to use their __________?

I cannot understand why they believe they will be safe from those dictators when all opposition is gone but they do. They remind me of the cocaine snorting dip wad in Diehard, Ellis, that thinks he has the touch and will be just fine…

Top Bottom