• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    There really aren't any shoot bosses left in Indiana so more than likely it will be someone from out of state and probably a last minute decision. Check out Reevers Riders subforum here. We have several events coming up in noblesville and crawfordsville. Very similar programs with the same goals.

308jake

Master
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    There really aren't any shoot bosses left in Indiana so more than likely it will be someone from out of state and probably a last minute decision. Check out Reevers Riders subforum here. We have several events coming up in noblesville and crawfordsville. Very similar programs with the same goals.

Same dance but with better music. Some just don't like music I guess.

308jake

Master
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It's a joke for grunt. Nothing more. Both programs are great and serve the purpose of educating Anericans about their responsibilities as citizens and teaching valuable marksmanship skills. I'm glad you are wanting information about AS's shoot, and I'm 100% sure you will have a great time.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    May 15, 2013
    Nope, not going to shoot. I'm the guy who got AS started at Elwood and I was curious on who was going to be the shoot Boss.
    That's all.

brotherbill3

Master
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    17 squirrel - I was at March Event (not sure if you remember) - but most of the same crew from March (where I took my Orange hat) will be at Elwood.
    - the SB is from Michigan this time (GreyWolf, IIIRC)

I would expect a good shoot. ... I had planned (may still) invite a State Representative to attend on my dime (as in my ammo, rifle, mat, etc) ...

I'll PM you with more;

Top Bottom