U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Here is the link to the Atterbury page.

Atterbury Shooting Complex

We will need to meet at 1000 hours, if you can not make it until later, no big deal. Please reply if you plan on coming. Also, please list what you will be bringing. If you do not have a rifle chambered in 7.62x39. If you want, bring some ammo, I have no problem letting you shoot my AK. They also sell ammo in the pro shop. I'm sure other members would not mind either.

Members attending
    U.S. Patriot: Maadi ARM AK
    SirRealism: Yugo SKS
    Pudly: Norico SKS-M
    Jblomenberg16: Yugo SKS and WASR AK underfolder
    Adam: Yugo AK underfolder
    Balorg
    barryG: AK's
    JC PAINT WORKZ
    Chase515

Members that may attend
    AmericanBob- Mini-30

Last edited:

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    I might be in depending on if I can get a ride from another member or not, that being said anyone want to car pool? I can give gas money.

If I can then I'll be bringing my Vz-2008.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    We can arrange something for carpooling. There are at least 3 people already on this list from Indy. If you don't get a commitment before then, ask again the week before the shoot.

Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    We can arrange something for carpooling. There are at least 3 people already on this list from Indy. If you don't get a commitment before then, ask again the week before the shoot.

Good to know that there are people from Indy going, I thought most everyone on that list was from some other county. X3

Anyways, if anyone wants to offer me a ride please PM me, so we can work out the details.

Last edited:

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I'm a maybe. I have a Russian SKS with Tapco stock and mags and a DPMS AR. Neither are scoped currently.

Update: I won't be able to make it.

Last edited:

benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'll more than likely not be there...Been needing a reason to go anyway. I'll be shooting pistol but I'll introduce myself and say hello.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I'm working nights and will be sleeping :(
    As much as I'd love to bring my WASR-10 with red dot and foregrip. You should have a competition and get to place a bucket wherever you want. Farthest case that lands in the bucket wins.

JC PAINT WORKZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    i will probably be attending but I dont have anything 7.62 so I will more then likely be spectating or might possibly buy a couple boxes of ammo. I have been itching to buy a AK and SKS but I want the more deisred make and I'm still learning what the better ones are. And to be honest im still lost on which is best lol

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    i will probably be attending but I dont have anything 7.62 so I will more then likely be spectating or might possibly buy a couple boxes of ammo. I have been itching to buy a AK and SKS but I want the more deisred make and I'm still learning what the better ones are. And to be honest im still lost on which is best lol

This will be a great opurtunity to get you hands on some, so you can decide what you like.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom