• Status
    Not open for further replies.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    I'd love to go, but gotta work. I already skated out on 2 Saturdays. 1 for GSSF at ECPR and the 23rd for Blufton trip. I only have 2 SKSs but still would have been fun to go.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. I drive a Blue Jeep Liberty with Veteran plates. I'm an early bird, so I'll probably be there around 0950. Also, it's a cold range, so no holstered firearms on the line. Make sure you have eye and hearing protection, because it is required.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I should be able to make it this weekend. If so, I'll be bringing at least one AK and and SKS or two. I'll be in an old black BMW wagon.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday. I drive a Blue Jeep Liberty with Veteran plates. I'm an early bird, so I'll probably be there around 0950. Also, it's a cold range, so no holstered firearms on the line. Make sure you have eye and hearing protection, because it is required.

I hate to do this, as I was one of the guys that suggested the event, but I have to cancel my attendence Saturday. We had a death in the Family yesterday, and the Funeral is Saturday morning.

Have fun, and looking forward to the AAR!

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I hate to do this, as I was one of the guys that suggested the event, but I have to cancel my attendence Saturday. We had a death in the Family yesterday, and the Funeral is Saturday morning.

Have fun, and looking forward to the AAR!

No problem bro, family comes first and I'm very sorry for your loss. Take care and we'll see you another time.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'll have my spotting scope if anyone needs a spotter. I'll also have my camera, and maybe my Moms video camera. That way will have pics and videos for a AAR.

dmworland0709

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    i would love to come down and meet/shoot with new people. i have a norinco mak-90 and do not mind if anyone shoots it,that being said i dont get off work till 14:30 so if thats to late to come down and shoot please feel free to call me @ 317-777-9027 and let me know. thanks.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I want to thank everyone for attending, and for letting me shoot your rifles. I forgot my camera, but some of the guys got some pictures and video. I'll probably plan another event in late August or early September.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    I just got home. It was a good time and nice to put some faces to names, even though I'll most likely forget the names lol. I'll be uploading the pics and videos I took and putting them on INGO's Facebook page, I will provide a link on here to see them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom