S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Chizzle;

You can put me down as a RO if you need too. My boy's ain't a shooting this time around so that frees me up. If you don't want me a RO, I'll score keep on Cru's squad.

I do want to let you know I'll be cutting it close on Friday for arrival time (coming in from Kokomo), but should have 10 minutes to spare.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Chizzle;

You can put me down as a RO if you need too. My boy's ain't a shooting this time around so that frees me up. If you don't want me a RO, I'll score keep on Cru's squad.

I do want to let you know I'll be cutting it close on Friday for arrival time (coming in from Kokomo), but should have 10 minutes to spare.

Since you may be running late this time, we'll put you down as an assistant; that way if you can't make it on time it doesn't goof up our RO plan.

Match Director: Anton
    Assistant Match Director: Don Parks
    Sign In: Adam
    Scorekeeper: Adam
    RO's (Must have experience, need 5): Cru,
    Assistant RO's (would like 5 to gain experience): S8MS-01904

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Chizzle, I'll Keep score, RO or assist RO. I assisted last time but I'll go where ever you need me.

Match Director: Anton
    Assistant Match Director: Don Parks
    Sign In: Adam
    Scorekeeper: Adam
    RO's (Must have experience, need 5): Cru, SmileDocHill,
    Assistant RO's (would like 5 to gain experience): S8MS-01904

S8MS-01904

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    A Carmel Roundabout
    Yes, but only at Atlanta CC. Have more time at ACC than MCFG, but share more duties at ACC because the boy's are usually busy on the weekends whereas Friday's they tend to stay close to me. I think it's because I feed them and they keep coming back.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yes, but only at Atlanta CC. Have more time at ACC than MCFG, but share more duties at ACC because the boy's are usually busy on the weekends whereas Friday's they tend to stay close to me. I think it's because I feed them and they keep coming back.

Ok, then lets keep you as an assistant this time. Once you've got some experience at FNS, you'll be all set. Thank you for volunteering; we wouldn't be able to run our match without folks like you.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Ok, then lets keep you as an assistant this time. Once you've got some experience at FNS, you'll be all set. Thank you for volunteering; we wouldn't be able to run our match without folks like you.

Variables aren't looking good for Friday. Working nights cuts into my free time Friday. I have to re-sight the M&P after Apex installation. If I am able to make it, Chizzle you can put me down for RO or assistant RO as needed. I should be able to post by 4:30 p.m. if I can or not.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Same deal with me. I can't make it. You folks shoot well and have fun.

Burl and Mike,
    Thanks for the support. We knew when we started having the match twice per month that some people wouldn't be able to make it to both, but hopefully that'll just open some spots for some new people. We look forward to having you guys back when your work schedules allow.
    Sincerely,
    Chuck

Top Bottom