• ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    :bat:

Hey, have you seen my SWAT thread yet? I was meaning to talk to you about it on Sunday and it just wasn't a pretty day at the Magenheimer house...

Yep- I've been keeping up with it. First thing that came to my mind was a post you had made in the "shower" thread a few days earlier saying there had been a lot of forced entry into homes going on in Evansville. Then I read your thread on the "SWAT/computer threat" stuff and thought "man! He wasn't kidding, even the EPD is getting in on the action!":noway:

Isn't it your turn to start the next Redbrush IDPA thread?

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Yep- I've been keeping up with it. First thing that came to my mind was a post you had made in the "shower" thread a few days earlier saying there had been a lot of forced entry into homes going on in Evansville. Then I read your thread on the "SWAT/computer threat" stuff and thought "man! He wasn't kidding, even the EPD is getting in on the action!":noway:

Isn't it your turn to start the next Redbrush IDPA thread?

:laugh:

The irony is that there was a town hall meeting earlier in June about the 'Police State' in Evansville, which was of course denied fervently by the Chief...

IDK I usually start them when I have something to say or ask or just wait til someone else does it...

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    From what I understand, several of the regulars like Steve and Scott, won't be there this month. Brad is MD and I think they are still sorting out all the details for the matches. I'm ready for it, though. Seems like forever since I've shot!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom