• ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    :bat:

Hey, have you seen my SWAT thread yet? I was meaning to talk to you about it on Sunday and it just wasn't a pretty day at the Magenheimer house...

Yep- I've been keeping up with it. First thing that came to my mind was a post you had made in the "shower" thread a few days earlier saying there had been a lot of forced entry into homes going on in Evansville. Then I read your thread on the "SWAT/computer threat" stuff and thought "man! He wasn't kidding, even the EPD is getting in on the action!":noway:

Isn't it your turn to start the next Redbrush IDPA thread?

Last edited:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Yep- I've been keeping up with it. First thing that came to my mind was a post you had made in the "shower" thread a few days earlier saying there had been a lot of forced entry into homes going on in Evansville. Then I read your thread on the "SWAT/computer threat" stuff and thought "man! He wasn't kidding, even the EPD is getting in on the action!":noway:

Isn't it your turn to start the next Redbrush IDPA thread?

:laugh:

The irony is that there was a town hall meeting earlier in June about the 'Police State' in Evansville, which was of course denied fervently by the Chief...

IDK I usually start them when I have something to say or ask or just wait til someone else does it...

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    From what I understand, several of the regulars like Steve and Scott, won't be there this month. Brad is MD and I think they are still sorting out all the details for the matches. I'm ready for it, though. Seems like forever since I've shot!

Top Bottom