• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have read several articles about how gun supporters have openly protested Obamas appearance in Oregon. I think there are a lot of people that are becoming tired of his anti-gun rhetoric. I know I have been tired of it for years.
    I bet that protesting got him even more butthurt.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    p.s. I have "The Five" on and they reported that Hildabeast reported today that when/elected She would also use "EXECUTIVE ACTION" on gun control. Saddest part of all this is you KNOW there people on here who voted for him.
    And I bet 99% of those that did vote for him will not admit it! My guess is that he will want to do some EA on background checks or introduce a Federal mandatory wait time.

I'd bet 100% of your comments are as ill considered as your assertions that any of us support any modification of the Bill of Rights. Oh, You two and OP, welcome to INGO :welcome: Hope you get 50 quality posts soon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    p.s. I have "The Five" on and they reported that Hildabeast reported today that when/elected She would also use "EXECUTIVE ACTION" on gun control.

Saddest part of all this is you KNOW there people on here who voted for him.

And I bet 99% of those that did vote for him will not admit it! My guess is that he will want to do some EA on background checks or introduce a Federal mandatory wait time.
    Looks like you two got called out by the 1% :popcorn:

Top Bottom