• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    My teenager has you all beat. He can be lazy with no planning or extra effort.

Pick up a towel? Nah. Throw it on the floor of your bedroom. When your closet is out of towels, you can always find the beachtowels downstairs or even the "old" towels with the clean rags. Further, the towels thrown all over your bedroom floor provide coverage so you never have to vacuum the dog hair. Eventually, you will have to launder towels but at least the work is postponed.

Neighbors kid has yours beat... He can't get a job till he gets a cell phone, His mom gets him one... Can't get a job without a car, so his mom gets him one, He needs gas for the car, and insurance to get to work, she takes care of that too... Now he says why does he need a job???? BTW married and 22 years old still living at home.

She tells him to put clothes away that are washed, he tosses em on the floor in his/their room. Then when she complains the room is a mess he tosses em down to the washer for her to clean em. Repeat...

He is a pro.... At least he is good at something.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I trained my Border collie to go get me a beer outta the fridge, she pretty much had it down but my wife took the pull rope off the fridge door, says a dog shouldn't be able to get in the fridge! Women are so selfish.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I once sat on a barstool for several hours, :crying:

I was sitting on my hoo-hoo and was too lazy to get off.

Does that count? :laugh:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lazier than a rug on Valium.

20150101_115444_zpsp4khgclu.jpg

Is that my bathroom....really.
    There is a house full of woman here. To actually make the effort to mount a roll of paper is ludicrous.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Neighbors kid has yours beat... He can't get a job till he gets a cell phone, His mom gets him one... Can't get a job without a car, so his mom gets him one, He needs gas for the car, and insurance to get to work, she takes care of that too... Now he says why does he need a job???? BTW married and 22 years old still living at home.

She tells him to put clothes away that are washed, he tosses em on the floor in his/their room. Then when she complains the room is a mess he tosses em down to the washer for her to clean em. Repeat...

He is a pro.... At least he is good at something.

And would loose the ability to breath if he pulled that crap on my wife......just saying, she is a pro to.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    And would loose the ability to breath if he pulled that crap on my wife......just saying, she is a pro to.

That is good to hear... He has done this for so long it is the norm... He got an apartment a couple years ago... She had to cosign. I said bad idea... Yep they had to make all the payments till the lease was up and he/they moved back in with her. Ah hate to trash a lazy thread!!!

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States

My son does his own laundry, and he certainly doesn't get money from me when he's not doing his chores. I'll admit though that sometimes they work so hard to be lazy, that they occasionally pull one over on me.

Today I just shut their cell phone services off until they finished their chores.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My son does his own laundry, and he certainly doesn't get money from me when he's not doing his chores. I'll admit though that sometimes they work so hard to be lazy, that they occasionally pull one over on me.

Today I just shut their cell phone services off until they finished their chores.

it has been years back but I took all the cell phones out back and while they watched I launched them all over the fence with a soft ball bat.....The phones, not the kids.
    The looks on their faces was priceless. When they tried to get their own plans and figured out just how much we were saving them things lightened up a lot.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Lazy??

Today is the first time I've been out of bed all year.
    Not to mention I still haven't taken a shower or a turd since last year. :):

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    Is that my bathroom....really.
    There is a house full of woman here. To actually make the effort to mount a roll of paper is ludicrous.

I am impressed with the installation of the holder. To have it in exactly the correct place to hold the roll that way. Any higher it would not fit and lower the roll would fall off.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm so lazy that sometimes when the wife texts and asks me if we have some [frozen grocery item] in the freezer in the basement, I've been known to tell her we're out and tell her to go ahead and pickup some more.

Top Bottom