• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • octalman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Copied Web Site Content

In the immortal words of the badguy from tombstone, "well, bye".

ETA: you just cannot seem to have any type of conversation without getting all worked up and slinging insults. you should have been banned the last time you got all riled up when RDT posted their plagiarised website and this forum called them out on it. It's OK that you're a fanboi of theirs but if I were them I'd not want such a hot head speaking for me. from INGO to you, farewell and goodbye.

Sorry, late to the party. Are you saying this is the same organization with copied Web content from a few months ago? I won't begrudge anybody trying to make a living through legal, ethical and moral devices. However, pretty rough way to start here with INGO, and now this dust up. We all have the freedom to choose Pepsi or Coke. Make your choice, but no reason to run somebody else down to inflate your self image.

Have to chime in to support Rhino. Would recommend Rhino and Coach to anyone looking for quality instruction.

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I won't comment on the video since someone took it down. Guess maybe we don't want to see what happened there :D

My experience in the "real world" is that people who want to give themselves the best opportunity to succeed take every available advantage to make that happen. Guess I'm one of those guys.

personally, I'd hate to have to explain that I was combat ineffective because I got sand in my eye dropping prone. Just seems like an easily avoidable issue.

I will say two things. First my experience mirrors Steve MI, Glock 21, and Paul's (great to see you here by the way). I haven't been on a range (mil, LE, or civi) that didn't require eyes and ears. I'm not sure I understand the benefit of training without them. Guess I'd need to talk directly with the instructors to find out why, but that's going to be a hard sell.

Now on to the real amazing part:

270724.jpg

Dude, that's a pick of a SCAR in service..... That's like a picture of an actual pink elephant :):

Tinman....

Scratcher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 11, 2012
    In a house
    wow i did not say we never do ..... ....there are some training we do not and some real life we do not..........

older picture some things are just dangerous live with it ......
    demorange026.jpg
    For that much ordnance I would definitely make an exception and wear safety glasses and ear protection while standing that close. If that lot went off right next to you there's no telling the amount of fragmentation that could end up in your eyes and I doubt very much your otolaryngologist would be able to restore your hearing after the percussion shock to your eardrums

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    For that much ordnance I would definitely make an exception and wear safety glasses and ear protection while standing that close. If that lot went off right next to you there's no telling the amount of fragmentation that could end up in your eyes and I doubt very much your otolaryngologist would be able to restore your hearing after the percussion shock to your eardrums

lol ..if you were that close and it went off, there's not going to be enough left of you to determine whether or not you MAY have had hearing loss...lol......plus there's no wires running to those bricks so I think they're safe from those ;)

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Bombsquad.jpg

sorry... couldn't help it... my dad was EOD, as are two of my cousins.

I know a couple EOD guys.....I've got respect for them....I don't mind utilizing my own disposable ordnance, but not playing with other's stuff......I'd rather get shot or stabbed any day

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Yikes! 19 pages of comments? I read all up to page 5 and then skipped the rest.. I was at this same course. Had a great time and I made a few appearances in the video as well ;-)

There was a comment I read about where the bullets are going and insurance...

Considering this is at the Rush County PD's range I'm sure everything is on the up and up.

I'm looking forward to taking more courses with Red Dot.

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    great you had a good time thats what a ride at a theme park is a good time

what did you learn and what is that based off from other training you have taken?
    Did your shooting improve ? of course because its a pd range Non of those rounds left the range from those positions tell us while shooting from supine or the speed rock how close or far from the berm were you? and how tall are the berms at that point

IndyPrepper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    What did I learn? hmm well

Over the course of the entire day we went through roughly 5 - 7 different scenarios. In each scenario I learned different things.

For Example the crowded bar with shots fired and my loved one inside at the back..
    Learned a few different ways to get through a mass of individuals that are all headed toward you. Path of least resistance of course but also how to uses your hands/arms to guide people out of your way... Picked up a few helpful hints..

Did my shooting improve? I don't believe the objective of the course was for me to become a more accurate shooter. However the scenarios I went through expanded my own knowledge and as you know role playing/scenario training is one of the best ways to ensure if you are ever in said scenario that your chances are better. (or at least better prepared)

In the end i'm very glad I took this course. I will take more with them in the future and I will also continue my education with other vendors as well.

Cheers

IP

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Oh man...... not again.

:horse:

Myself, I have found this thread very informative. I have learned important info on RDT, other trainers and some INGO members.

If you are unhappy with the results, you might request that thread be closed. I cannot speculate what the mods might do, but you are the OP.

SWATDUDE

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    EAST CENTRAL INDIANA
    great you had a good time thats what a ride at a theme park is a good time

what did you learn and what is that based off from other training you have taken?
    Did your shooting improve ? of course because its a pd range Non of those rounds left the range from those positions tell us while shooting from supine or the speed rock how close or far from the berm were you? and how tall are the berms at that point

Steve, I would like for you to attend one of my Level 2 Pistol Course if you are interested. I have one scheduled April 21st 2012. On the house, just bring ammo, ear protection and of course eye protection :D
    Let me know!!

Steve MI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2008
    thanks for the offer, im pretty sure my training schedule will prevent me from this as I return from Texas then to Ohio then off to AZ to teach for the month of april but if it allows I will I gather this is Your program? RDT

Top Bottom