• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Nha I got it, I thought that the message was pretty clear though and don't really expect that on our "G" rated forum every thing I say should be turned into 'that'.
    I chose to awnser like an adult.... Might aswell get rid of the women and firearms section if you can't say anything about one without getting derogatory remarks.
    I fixed it for the Pervs though..:gheyhi:
    deep down you knew this thread would end up as such.

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    When my wife got her LTCH I took a picture of her in a shoulder rig. She told me in no uncertain terms, "You are not posting this on the web." She is 63 and I am 64 so it would have been under the "Old and Frumpy Gun Enthusiasts" heading as opposed to "Sexy Girls with Guns". Oh well, to each his own!

ar15junkie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    Behind enemy lines
    :D OK ok, I'll just go ahead and admit it. I may have been in a bit of a mood yesterday. :):

Fair enough. I wanted to say shes a mega hottie and you're a lucky guy but I left that part out. Its a good thing you saved her from being an antigunner. Glad you're over the mpms.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k]YouTube - Lighten Up Francis[/ame]

:):

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Right on, I know all about Prep. time!
    I never have figured out how to post a video.
    Looks like your not doin to bad your way either:@ya:,Nice kahr too.
    i do alright for myself. thanks for noticing. :)

i actually traded the kahr. it was a nice pistol, but i didnt feel too comfortable with it being hers. it was really tough for her to rack and break down to clean, and as the video shows, it was just a bit snappy for her. shes got a sig 239 now. its easier to rack, break down, and the extra weight soaks up more recoil.

Top Bottom