• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    i think im going to bid on raylan's holster, the bad news is if i win, i'd have to buy a glock 17

That's a cool site. Never thought about it, but that will rake in some bucks.

I do need a pair of Lucchese crocodile boots.:D

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I've been watching the past seasons on Amazon Prime (free once you're already signed up for Prime). Hated to hear this season was the last. I loved Raylan's character, and Nick Searcy was really good at the chief, but the Boyd Crowder character really made it sing. Fire in the hole!

I may have to bid on that Justified screen bid site. I wonder if they have some left over Boyd Crowder Emulex?

ETA: They list a plaque as "Nick Mooney's Sheriff's Crest." The plaque is actually USAF Command Pilot Wings. :ugh:

Last edited:

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    i think im going to bid on raylan's holster, the bad news is if i win, i'd have to buy a glock 17

I have a Glock 17 and I bid on raylan's holsters, because it would be great to have one when Texas finally passes OC this legislature (fingers-crossed), but... the bids are up to $900 for each holster...yikes.

And his horseshoe ring, which I NEVER noticed him wearing, is currently at $3500. Three thousand five hundred Lincolns. WTH?

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I have a Glock 17 and I bid on raylan's holsters, because it would be great to have one when Texas finally passes OC this legislature (fingers-crossed), but... the bids are up to $900 for each holster...yikes.

And his horseshoe ring, which I NEVER noticed him wearing, is currently at $3500. Three thousand five hundred Lincolns. WTH?

yeah i saw the prices this morning....and well i dont need a glock 17 that bad! plus my galco holster fits my glock19, and it looks like raylans holster!

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Raylan is a trader, I'm certain in the first session he carried a 1911. :)

nnnnnoooope, don't think so. I just watched Season 1 again, and looked like Glock city. When Boyd asks him what he shot that guy in Miami with, Raylan says "Sig" but he lies. T'was a Glock.

I do think there was an episode where he got ahold of one of the bad guys' 1911 for a moment.

The auction is over, his holsters went for about $2900. I am not surprised by that. What astounds me is that his ring, which I never noticed until I saw it on the auction, went for $17,500! Plus 24% buyer's premium, that's $21,700!!. Holy smokes.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    nnnnnoooope, don't think so. I just watched Season 1 again, and looked like Glock city. When Boyd asks him what he shot that guy in Miami with, Raylan says "Sig" but he lies. T'was a Glock.

I do think there was an episode where he got ahold of one of the bad guys' 1911 for a moment.

The auction is over, his holsters went for about $2900. I am not surprised by that. What astounds me is that his ring, which I never noticed until I saw it on the auction, went for $17,500! Plus 24% buyer's premium, that's $21,700!!. Holy smokes.

suddenly my galco paddle holster is pretty awsome, and it was FREE!(dad gave it to me)

as much as i wanted raylan's holster, 2900 bucks is a lot of cash!

Top Bottom