• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Haven't seen the season premier yet, but I'm looking forward to it for sure. Been watching this show from the start.

Last season started out way too slow for me. Not enough action and shooting. But I held out and it really heated up towards the end of the season.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I meant Koechner, don't know where I pulled Rob Corddry from. Other than they could be twins, born 10 years or so apart. Hell, he will probably get used next season.:D

i thought thats what you ment, but the guy sitting with will sasso looked like rob cordry

if it were me, i'd hate to get a call form the directors of justified.

it'd go like this
    hey is this(insert actors name here)? im calling on behalf of the show justified, and we'd like you to be on the show!
    actor says HELL YES I'D LOVE TO BE ON JUSTIFIED!!!!, so he hops in the car and goes to the set, go's to wardrobe, sits in the make up chair, the director calls him to the set....AND BOOM the actor gets killed and we never see him again!

they get a few actors for one time episodes
    dilly crow(jason gray stanford) was on monk
    amaury nolasco (elvis) was on prison break

and have used quite a few from band of brothers
    rick gomez (ausa vasquez) played george luz
    neil mcdonough (robert quarles) played buck compton
    frank john huges (terry powe) played wild bill garnere
    richard speight (jed berwind) played skip muck

i guess it go's to show the quality of the show(or that they liked band of brothers)

i like the show so much i named my dog ava jo, after "ava" crowder and her real name joelle carter

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Watched the series finally last night. Sad to see it go, but a great ending. It was the only show that my 2 teenagers and I could sit and watch without them burying their faces in their phones.:rolleyes:

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Watched the series finally last night. Sad to see it go, but a great ending. It was the only show that my 2 teenagers and I could sit and watch without them burying their faces in their phones.:rolleyes:

I'm going to watch the finale tonight or tomorrow. I am sad to see it go, it's a diamond in the rough.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I want to get the complete Blu-Ray collection when it comes out. I too am a big fan.

If I had a son, he would be just like Raylan. Heck, I would have named him Raylan too.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    It was my favorite since the Shield! Sad to see it go, now I have to look for something else as good or better to replace it.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Go to youtube and look up Patty Loveless singing "You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive"...her voice is incredible.

I'll second that. Probably the best version of that song.

Personally, I like this song better...

[video=youtube_share;lSU9vIzFCzk]http://youtu.be/lSU9vIzFCzk[/video]

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I really liked the series and the finale. Not many finales meet expectations...that one was good.

:+1:

sad to see it end but the ending was well done. One of the best shows on. I think the low ratings where due to it's late timeslot and repeats were shown even later.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    :+1:

I think the low ratings where due to it's late timeslot and repeats were shown even later.

It's ratings were not low. It was pretty consistently a top 10 basic cable show. Timeslot is less important in the age of DVR. Nielsen has DVR+3 day, and +7 day ratings now.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    There's a great documentary about the Harlan County coal mine strikes of the 70's. It paints an intimate portrait of the folks, politics and living conditions of the area.

Harlan County USA

nat geo has a show called kentucky justice, its about the harlan county sheriff's office, not a bad reality show, ut im sure the only reason its on tv is because of justified.

and this poped up in my facebook feed yesterday

Justified

i think im going to bid on raylan's holster, the bad news is if i win, i'd have to buy a glock 17

Top Bottom