• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Is there more to the story than what is posted above?

Without more, I can't believe people want to lock these kids up for this. All that is described is some kids being stupid.

That would be a pretty sure way to ensure they are lifelong criminals.
    Did we read the same story and see the same picture?
    Two “kids” with guns (one that fires 7.62x39 rounds) randomly shooting is just “kids being stupid”??????? They’re stupid alright! No matter what “punishment “ they get, they are most likely on their way to being career criminals! Hand them back to momma the same day with at most a “stern” warning, they’ll laugh all the way home and start all over again that same night!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Two “kids” with guns (one that fires 7.62x39 rounds) randomly shooting is just “kids being stupid”??????? They’re stupid alright! No matter what “punishment “ they get, they are most likely on their way to being career criminals! Hand them back to momma the same day with at most a “stern” warning, they’ll laugh all the way home and start all over again that same night!

I was shooing 30-30 unattended (and unauthorized) at 15. Which part scares you the most the kids, the round, or the scary gun? Granted I was shooting at targets, and not just randomly popping off rounds.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was shooing 30-30 unattended (and unauthorized) at 15. Which part scares you the most the kids, the round, or the scary gun? Granted I was shooting at targets, and not just randomly popping off rounds.

Probably not in downtown Indy either I'm guessing. At that age though, we did used to shoot .22's and 12 gauge shotguns underneath a bridge on 465. And we had to walk quite a ways to get there too. Different times for sure.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Did you see anything about damage to anything or injuries to anyone?

Top Bottom