• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I still have yet to get a response from either e-mail Ive sent. Im not 100% sure my email is set up correctly, so Im gonna wait until monday and call.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Update:

Still no reply from KA-VAR, Thier phone still has the automated message saying they will be taking calls starting today (Jan 7th) at 7:00am. Its past 10:00am in Las-Vegas right now and thier phones are still shut off.

:dunno:

I guess Ill give it a few more days.

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    I just got an email shipping confirmation. Things are happening, hang in there.....

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ok I just got back home and checked my e-mail. I got a message from them. Seems the Bulgarian flash hider I ordered is now on back order until next month. It was instock when I placed the order so this is a bit annoying but I understand that instock quanitys change w/o notice.

Oh well. Guess Ill just have to continue to be patient. Atleast things are moving again.

Chetna

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    Has anyone received there orders from kvar I've sent a half dozen email over the last couple of weeks and call every day with no response. My card has been charged for over a month now. Wtf

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    After my last post, I emailed them. No response but I got a shipping notice the next day. They forgot my bayonet, I emailed them, no reply but it magically appeared. I figure they are really swamped and doing their best.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Update: Ive not gotten a response from customer service since the first email almost a month ago. Ive sent serveral since and have been trying to call but thier voicemail has been full or offlline for over a month. Ive quit trying to get ahold of them. I have yet to get a shipping notice, or an ETA on the parts i ordered. The flash hider I ordered is on back order, I requested for them to ship the other items in my order and still have nothing.

Ive since ordered Bulgarian AK mags from MidwayUSA and Tapcos from Classic Firearms and have gotten email notifications and responses from customer service in short order from both. I ordered a different style "flashhider" (read barrel cover, its on an Arsenal SLR-107C) from CNC Warrior and talked to someone on the phone for a good while on the details of it before I ordered it to make sure it was what I wanted, would fit my rifle and that it was in stock. Great Customer service from them and quick shipping.

K-Var is slammed Im sure but if CNC Warrior and Classic Firearms can answer the phone and return emails why cant K-Var?

David

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Has anyone received there orders from kvar I've sent a half dozen email over the last couple of weeks and call every day with no response. My card has been charged for over a month now. Wtf

Everyone is backed up in shipping, and that's understandable, i've had orders take as long as a month to ship an in stock item. A complete lack of communication woud make me a little nervous though, a simple "Your order is pending and will be shipped, please be patient" email response doesn't take much time.

If I were you I might consider contacting my credit card issuer to see how long you can wait before it is too late to dispute the charge and have it removed from your card.

camodiesel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    Eskan
    I know I'm not helping but I placed my order on the 18th of January and I recieved them on Thursday of this week. I think David has a good idea about talking to the bank or credit card company before it's to late to make a dispute.

Top Bottom