• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    By his own dashcam and the results are what you might expect for a good interaction. Kudos to Officer Jason Gates of KPD. Oh, and don't eat hotdogs and drive, OK?

[video=youtube_share;EF74YXxnX3g]http://youtu.be/EF74YXxnX3g[/video]

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Did he pull her over for crossing center?

A Jewish grandmother is watching her grandchild playing on the beach when a huge wave comes and takes him out to sea. She pleads, "please God, save my only grandson. I beg of you, bring him back." And a big wave comes and washes the boy back onto the beach, good as new. She looks up to heaven and says: "He had a hat!"

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    It looked to me like that might have been the case, but the original story I read on it said she blew a red light. If that's the case, he took a while to light her up.

If you notice, right at the beginning the officer is stopping at a red light. Truck + van go through crossing intersection, officer's light turns green just as van is leaving intersection. The van, and quite possibly the truck as well ran the red light... as to why he waited so long, right after he caught up to them there was a long stretch of roadway that didn't have any good places to pull off to the right, so he likely just waited for a safer place to pull off.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Looked to me like he cut the corner too much and was in that oncoming lane too much... citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest....

Top Bottom