• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Pretty sure most people admit mass transit is another subsidy for the lower class
    Because of crowed and very expensive parking in the city, I tried to use public transportation in Chicago. Crime at the terminals, on the train and buses is very common, If crap goes down, you are on your own, it is not like all the men in the train car are willing to stand together. Get on the train with a tool belt. By the time a group of punks start bumping into you and being threatening, 1/2 your tools are gone. They are cowards, it is always 6 or 7 to one. Screw that, it is hard enough to make a living.

I got to the point that If I could not get the customer to pay my parking, I would not accept the call. You have to leave your keys with the lot attendant. He would wedge your car in the lot. They accept no responsibility for scratches and dings. . Anything valuable would be missing when you got back. They all swear you are wrong and that you are trying to con them. At the lot by the Federal building, 8 hours parking is $80. 8 hours and one minute is $160.

Because of government endorsed crime, a $155.00 service call is $300 plus. Customers pay it because that is the only way they can get the work done. Paying to compensate for crime is just as much a tax as the numbers on a W-2.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom