• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    People that went to school with these guys say the house owner clear back in high school was known as the chemist. He made drugs and they all know it. The owner has also put himself into rehab. He made something, gave it to them and was lucky he passed out from it inside where he didn’t freeze to death. Family member who went to the house and broke through the window and entered immediately saw one of the dead outside in a chair. You could not see it. She yelled for the owner and nothing. She left and when police got there and knocked on the door he heard that. Could be he was scared for 2 days and just didn’t know what to do knowing he had made and gave out the drugs.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That would not be surprising. With everything said to have been known about Willis being referred to as the "chemist" some kind of drug mixture ingested by the four of them at their KC Chiefs watch party leading to the death of three is certainly the predominant explanation of what took place. I believe that they all willfully partook of the party drug whatever it was.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't know what affect fentanyl may have on temperature regulation, but I suspect it makes you unable to discern temperatures....like if you are freezing. I know cocaine can make you feel hot....from academic research.

Top Bottom