• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I doubt they were as frozen as Franky Carbone in the meat truck.

t2tmmczjioa_uxhjv7zu48z3w7v8xh7bjq60aycam6y.jpg

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Weird, but the whole circumstance doesn't scream homicide to me. It screams drugs.

Anyhoo,
    My boy kid lives in KC. He knows a guy who knew one of the dead guys through his work.

Right after this happened his buddy told him, heroin. Apparently the group who hung out at that house were all reasonably high functioning addicts. Well, right up until they weren't.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    My boy kid lives in KC. He knows a guy who knew one of the dead guys through his work.

Right after this happened his buddy told him, heroin. Apparently the group who hung out at that house were all reasonably high functioning addicts. Well, right up until they weren't.
    Here's an interesting development that could possibly tie in with this. Could they all have been partaking of the same thing that Willis was addicted to? And the only reason that he didn't die was because he passed out inside the house unlike the others who apparently died from exposure.

Toxicology reports should fill in the picture if indeed they did.

A Missouri man who claimed to have fallen asleep after a party to celebrate a Kansas City Chiefs win while his friends froze to death in his backyard, has reportedly checked into rehab.

Jordan Willis, 38, is “facing his addiction head-on,” a source close to the family told Fox News Digital, calling the deaths of his friends an “enormous wakeup call.”

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sounds like at least 4 got high, 3 went outside and froze. Fourth stayed high on the couch. Fifth guy left earlier. Weird, but the whole circumstance doesn't scream homicide to me. It screams drugs.

Anyhoo,

"now I'm as frozen as the cod at Kroger's
    and I know why-y-y-y....
    cuz I got high...
    cuz I got high...
    cuz I got high..."

1706799851685.png

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    All I know is this- there are drugs that make a person feel unbearably hot or not be able to sense temperature at all and people hopped up on it will do some weird things to try to cool off or expose themselves to heat or cold dangerously. I actually witnessed this once. It's a long, long story which I will cut short. Several years ago (10+) a guy, a former client of one of my partners (apparently) came to the firm in a manic state which (lucky me for being near the front doors) I quickly discerned as high. I had the receptionist call the police, before they arrived, he wanted to use the bathroom, so I stood outside the door when he was in there. After the water had been running way to long, I heard splashing. So, I went it and he was standing there with no shirt on splashing water from the sink all over himself. He was soaked and he was repeating "so hot". That was when the police showed up and took him away. I suspected crack.

Good times, good times.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    All I know is this- there are drugs that make a person feel unbearably hot or not be able to sense temperature at all and people hopped up on it will do some weird things to try to cool off or expose themselves to heat or cold dangerously. I actually witnessed this once. It's a long, long story which I will cut short. Several years ago (10+) a guy, a former client of one of my partners (apparently) came to the firm in a manic state which (lucky me for being near the front doors) I quickly discerned as high. I had the receptionist call the police, before they arrived, he wanted to use the bathroom, so I stood outside the door when he was in there. After the water had been running way to long, I heard splashing. So, I went it and he was standing there with no shirt on splashing water from the sink all over himself. He was soaked and he was repeating "so hot". That was when the police showed up and too him away. I suspected crack.

Good times, good times.
    Interesting to hear firsthand. This was referenced in early media reports but had not heard that before.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    All I know is this- there are drugs that make a person feel unbearably hot or not be able to sense temperature at all and people hopped up on it will do some weird things to try to cool off or expose themselves to heat or cold dangerously. I actually witnessed this once. It's a long, long story which I will cut short. Several years ago (10+) a guy, a former client of one of my partners (apparently) came to the firm in a manic state which (lucky me for being near the front doors) I quickly discerned as high. I had the receptionist call the police, before they arrived, he wanted to use the bathroom, so I stood outside the door when he was in there. After the water had been running way to long, I heard splashing. So, I went it and he was standing there with no shirt on splashing water from the sink all over himself. He was soaked and he was repeating "so hot". That was when the police showed up and too him away. I suspected crack.

Good times, good times.
    MDMA, 'Ecstasy' is a big one for that.

I have also heard of fentanyl doing it as well.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Here's another thing from the article that stood out to me. Calling the deaths of his friends an "enormous wakeup call" that prompted Willis to enter rehab could be an indicator that they were all addicted to the same thing, and he doesn't want to end up like they did.

I would say that Willis definitely knows more about what lead to their deaths than he is letting on. He needs to come clean. Not saying these are homicides. I'm more of the belief that it was most likely due to the tragic results of an addiction that they all had.

Jordan Willis, 38, is “facing his addiction head-on,” a source close to the family told Fox News Digital, calling the deaths of his friends an “enormous wakeup call.”

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Here's another thing from the article that stood out to me. Calling the deaths of his friends an "enormous wakeup call" that prompted Willis to enter rehab could be an indicator that they were all addicted to the same thing, and he doesn't want to end up like they did.

I would say that Willis definitely knows more about what lead to their deaths than he is letting on. He needs to come clean. Not saying these are homicides. I'm more of the belief that it was most likely due to the tragic results of an addiction that they all had.

At one point they were saying he was asleep for 2 days (while the other froze)...not saying that I haven't fantasized about that, but I'm thinking that doesn't happen without a heavy-duty substance.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The self-described close cousin of one of those that died who is also familiar with Willis says that their deaths were drug related and Willis was known as the 'Chemist." who supplied the drugs that his friends could go to and get it from, and he feels that Willis should be held accountable for their deaths because he was the alleged supplier.

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    ...he feels that Willis should be held accountable for their deaths because he was the alleged supplier.
    Depending upon the results of the investigation, even without an intentional death, there are a variety of charges which could be brought. Civil liability, sure, but there's no $$$ there and that would get into the whole issue of the dead people willingly taking drugs.

Top Bottom