KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    With this kind of reaction to Brett Kavenaugh when it will still be 5-4 after confirmation, what's going to happen when Ruth Buzzi-Ginsberg needs replacing and it's the first year of Trump's second term? I say just push them over the cliff on that one. Who's out there who's been compared to Isaac Parker? Or Roy Bean? Or Isaac Parker AND Roy Bean??!!

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I agree that Sasse needs to run for President. He may be the only employee that understands the handbook.

And Blatt was very refreshing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    With this kind of reaction to Brett Kavenaugh when it will still be 5-4 after confirmation, what's going to happen when Ruth Buzzi-Ginsberg needs replacing and it's the first year of Trump's second term? I say just push them over the cliff on that one. Who's out there who's been compared to Isaac Parker? Or Roy Bean? Or Isaac Parker AND Roy Bean??!!

I second Judge Roy Bean.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Without worrying about Prez Trump winning a second term maybe Ginsberg might fall over cold. Not wishing bad on anyone but think of the timing and convenience.
    You could hear dems heads exploding across the continent.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Without worrying about Prez Trump winning a second term maybe Ginsberg might fall over cold. Not wishing bad on anyone but think of the timing and convenience.
    You could hear dems heads exploding across the continent.
    It would only be fair to appoint Hillary as RBG's replacement. Afterall, she was supposed to be President. Purple as appropriate.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hillary and Rahm will be in the 2020 dem race along with a host of other characters. I don't expect to see Bernie, he learned his lesson in 2016.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Big money doesn't know if Bernie will deal or not, so you think it's back through the meat grinder again?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    [video=youtube;IlAHS6pT5A4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlAHS6pT5A4[/video]

The best video of the hearing.
    BRAVO!!!!!! I missed his comments today sadly but thank you for sharing this. He is very eloquent, has a firm grip on what our republic is and how it's supposed to work. He also isnt afraid to call out his own party. Hes also not a bad looking guy. I'd have much more to research before I could commit my vote to him for president but the man seems pretty damn solid to me. I hope Washington doesnt corrupt him.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    BRAVO!!!!!! I missed his comments today sadly but thank you for sharing this. He is very eloquent, has a firm grip on what our republic is and how it's supposed to work. He also isnt afraid to call out his own party. Hes also not a bad looking guy. I'd have much more to research before I could commit my vote to him for president but the man seems pretty damn solid to me. I hope Washington doesnt corrupt him.

You should read his book! The Vanishing American Adult

Top Bottom