• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    In a bit of good news, Jeremy Marks (whom we discussed here) has had a kind hearted Google engineer see to his bail. He'll get to spend the holiday with his family, after being unjustly imprisoned for the last eight months. Kudos to Neil Fraser for stepping up. Hopefully, when the time for trial comes around the existing video will embarrass the judge and prosecutor enough that they'll drop the bogus charges.

via Radley Balko, on Facebook

Jeremy Marks Bailed Out - Page 1 - News - Los Angeles - LA Weekly

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    Isn't it interesting that we have to increasingly go to foreign news sources like RT (Russia Today) or BBC for an unbiased report on events occurring in AMERICA??

Glock18FA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Is it me or was the cop that pulled in front of the MC lucky the guy on the bike wasnt armed?

If that happend to me and I could react in time there would be two guns out of holsters.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The charge for filming the officer should be thrown out in my opinion. However, if the video shows him saying that the guy should "beat" the officer then I have no issue with him getting some time in the county motel for that.

On another note...that officer Grant video just makes me irate! That "officer" POS should have gotten a real sentence for murder and not that token gift:xmad:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    The charge for filming the officer should be thrown out in my opinion. However, if the video shows him saying that the guy should "beat" the officer then I have no issue with him getting some time in the county motel for that.

On another note...that officer Grant video just makes me irate! That "officer" POS should have gotten a real sentence for murder and not that token gift:xmad:

i dont have a problem with him saying that. in America we are supposed to have freedom of speech. the kid was outraged and spoke in the heat of the moment. he didnt act on it. :twocents:

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Is it me or was the cop that pulled in front of the MC lucky the guy on the bike wasnt armed?

If that happend to me and I could react in time there would be two guns out of holsters.

That officer acted like a complete idiot and the video of him just adds to people thinking negative about police. I can understand his wanting to do something but why not just call it in so a uniform LEO could make the stop:dunno:

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    If there was any integrity to this thread, the title would read:

"18 year old male adult who taped female LA Cop who was on her own and surrounded by a hostile crowd and encouraged the surrounding crowd to assault her gets bail for the Holidays."

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    i dont have a problem with him saying that. in America we are supposed to have freedom of speech. the kid was outraged and spoke in the heat of the moment. he didnt act on it. :twocents:

I understand where you are coming from and don't really care what they do to him on that subject. If they proceed with the filming charge then that has a larger effect IMO as it could set a standard that will hurt us all in the future.

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    Isn't it interesting that we have to increasingly go to foreign news sources like RT (Russia Today) or BBC for an unbiased report on events occurring in AMERICA??

Interesting? NO! Scary? Yes! It's all part of the grand plan. Keep the sheeple's blind and deaf so they don't panic over the deplorable rights violations occurring everyday. Oblivious to the fact that the police state is here and our God given rights and freedoms mean nothing to the elitist and entitled in control. To them we are nothing more than manual laborers doing the dirty work they are "above" doing and the majority source of tax revenue they use to keep us right where they want us.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

The Thought Police are alive and well. Better watch what you say, or you will be arrested for speaking your mind! :n00b:

If there was any integrity to this thread, the title would read:

"18 year old male adult who taped female LA Cop who was on her own and surrounded by a hostile crowd and encouraged the surrounding crowd to assault her gets bail for the Holidays."

Integrity, wow. Except anyone who is going to spin this story the way you do, would not be posting this thread in the first place. The apologists don't want this to be discussed. The fact is, a guy is charged with pulling out his camera phone and pressing record, and now faces up to 7 years in prison. Don't pull a stunt like that in Police State America. Drop the camera!! Stop resisting!!

Oh and lets not forget the original infraction of the man being grappled against the bus -- underage smoking. Maybe the poor female cop should have called for a SWAT team to come and back her up before she starts getting physical with a dude smoking a damn cigarette. Drop the cigarette!! Stop resisting!!

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas

It's been that way for a while. I'll ready the US sources, then the Globe and Mail, BBC and a couple others.
    I've felt that way about our history textbooks and just about anything else. If you want the whole story, gather up a bunch of sources then make informed opinions.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    The Thought Police are alive and well. Better watch what you say, or you will be arrested for speaking your mind! :n00b:

Integrity, wow. Except anyone who is going to spin this story the way you do, would not be posting this thread in the first place. The apologists don't want this to be discussed. The fact is, a guy is charged with pulling out his camera phone and pressing record, and now faces up to 7 years in prison. Don't pull a stunt like that in Police State America. Drop the camera!! Stop resisting!!

Oh and lets not forget the original infraction of the man being grappled against the bus -- underage smoking. Maybe the poor female cop should have called for a SWAT team to come and back her up before she starts getting physical with a dude smoking a damn cigarette. Drop the cigarette!! Stop resisting!!

That is not all he is charged with and now YOU are spinning the story. You are doing the same negative act that you accuse MSM and others of doing. Like most stories in the world there are two sides but it is each individuals prerogative to believe what they want to believe:patriot:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    I'm not sure how this violates wire taping laws. The suspect did not drop a camera off and that location and wait for something to happen. Obviously everyone there knew he was recording.

I also have absolutely no clue what that officer was doing. It looks like they were afraid to go hands on. An uncooperative suspect and surrounded by a large group of people=things could get real bad real quick. Perfect situtation for brachial stun

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    He was charged with more than that.

That is not all he is charged with and now YOU are spinning the story. You are doing the same negative act that you accuse MSM and others of doing. Like most stories in the world there are two sides but it is each individuals prerogative to believe what they want to believe:patriot:

He was also charged with talking inappropriately? So you guys are trying to show that the dude was doubly screwed by Police State laws eh? Touche.

Stop talking citizen! Stop resisting!!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    He was also charged with talking inappropriately? So you guys are trying to show that the dude was doubly screwed by Police State laws eh? Touche.

Stop talking citizen! Stop resisting!!

Have you ran into E.T. or the aliens from Area 51 on whatever planet you are on?

Top Bottom