• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    If only Dennis Rodman wasn't under quarantine...

b12.jpg

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Who thought crazy fat little bad hair boy wasn't going to have a major cardiac event?

And, no, he did not open his country up for more western influence, prior to his charm offensive he actually increased its isolationism and the penalties for anyone found in possession of western influences. He was an evil, mentally unstable Asian overlord ruled by the Mandarin despots in ChiCom Land. I expect his replacement to be the same since the puppet masters remain.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I have a different take than most, feel free to disregard if you want.

Kim had been allowing an unprecedented amount of western access into his country, and communications with the US.
    Kim's main concession he begged for, for the US to provide him, was that the US protect him inside of his own country.

I fully believe Kim was fearing for his life from the old guard inside of North Korea, who were getting increasingly annoyed at his actions. And someone screwing with his anesthesia during surgery would be the quietest and most plausibly deniable way, for certain, to dispatch of him.
    I thought the same thing. Much like hitler, eventually your own people want you dead for the damage you do to their lives, and it becomes impossible to trust anyone at all, even those in your own circle. BUT, as was stated up thread, the next in line is always a little more crazy and evil, so unless the people rise up and overthrow their government, they’re just kicking the can down the road.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sooo... If he was maybe afraid of the folks in NK, maybe a claim of being brain dead is just his way of qualifying to become a mainstream journalist after defecting to the US??

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Or maybe not ...

https://twitter.com/ChuckRossDC/status/1252448407182102528

“North Korean leader Kim Jong-un was not gravely ill, two South Korean government sources said on Tuesday…”

Kremlinology is alive and well. The chairs in the office are 1.2" further apart that in the previous photo, therefore Supreme Leader must not be gravely ill!

Nobody really has any clue what they're talking about, it's all wild speculation.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I for one would love to see an internal power struggle, followed by a genuine plea for westernization by the winner. Probably won't happen with so many hardliners in the ranks, but you never know.

Oh, and I'd love it to all happen prior to the election, and they come out saying how they want to be friends with Trump, and America... Boom, 10% jump at the poles.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember the days when we used to speculate about the old guys running the soviet union the same way. I also remember big media singing the praises of the current assad in syria, saying that as a westernized doctor he would be a much more democratic leader than his dad.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    If you'd have told me a year ago that Kim Jong-un would have eaten and drank himself to death before Donald Trump... :n00b:

This is bonkers.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom