Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if big media will sing her praises like they did with the little assad when he took over.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wonder if big media will sing her praises like they did with the little assad when he took over.
    The same big media that gushed all over her during the last winter Olympics? Signs point to yes.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

What media are you watching that praised Assad?

All I've ever seen was neocon raging over the need to invade Syria, as it was Hillary's no.1 policy objective.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    What media are you watching that praised Assad?

All I've ever seen was neocon raging over the need to invade Syria, as it was Hillary's no.1 policy objective.

You have to go back to mid 90s when it was apparent that Hafez was on his last legs. Bassel was the heir apparent but died in a car crash. Bashar was tapped for the top job and big media said he was a much better choice as he was a western educated doctor. Boy howdy were they wrong, I think those kids were just as mean as the old man.

Maybe Hillary wanted him dead because he made her and big media look stupid.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    So China releases a virus that destroys the world’s economy. Now their puppet that had a finger on a nuclear button dies and we don’t know who will replace him. I bet China knows whose finger is on that nuclear button. Been a busy couple months in Asia.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    No... it's in the eyes (I think someone else mentioned that, and now I agree). She's already plotting on how to kill you. :nailbite:
    THEY ALL DO THAT, the only difference, is THIS one doesn’t have to disguise it with niceties, like sammiches. They’re like cats, can’t really be domesticated.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

In early 2000s I knew a former Syrian military officer who knew Basher al Assad when both were young officers. Said he was a pretty nice guy then, not like the SOB he turned out to be later.

As for Kim...I don’t know if he’s dead or not but the fact that he hasn’t shown up on TV to refute the Reports in the western media tells me that he’s not in control anymore for some reason.

Top Bottom