• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    I don't think I've ever seen a WH that was so dysfunctional in putting out it's message.

Week 1: UN Ambassador says "The time for talk is over"
    North Korea position unchanged
    Week 2: Secretary of State says "The US is open to talks if North Korea stops testing ballistic missiles."

Uh, ok?

Well just be glad they've chosen the later.

But anyway they've been this dysfunctional from the get go. But it all goes back to Trump. Besides all the stupid little lies they came up with trying to cover for Trump the VP and other senior members of Trumps cabinet has been traveling around the world all saying exactly the opposite of what Trump has been saying from the get go.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    NK has told everyone including China to go pound sand. They said that the UN Sec. Cncl. is a tool of US policy and everyone on it (Incl. China and Russia) is a puppet. They have been seen loading anti-ship cruise missiles on patrol boats yesterday. They put out a statement basically whining about being mistreated and then threatened the most powerful country in the world.

I would not be surprised if their next act included detonate another nuke and trying to sink one of our carriers. They may fail at both but things will get messy, messier than they are now.

Russia in the meantime keeps throwing them a lifeline. They are the player in this that has the least to lose and most to gain just by playing them as a spoiler to US interests.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    NK has told everyone including China to go pound sand. They said that the UN Sec. Cncl. is a tool of US policy and everyone on it (Incl. China and Russia) is a puppet. They have been seen loading anti-ship cruise missiles on patrol boats yesterday. They put out a statement basically whining about being mistreated and then threatened the most powerful country in the world.

I would not be surprised if their next act included detonate another nuke and trying to sink one of our carriers. They may fail at both but things will get messy, messier than they are now.

Russia in the meantime keeps throwing them a lifeline. They are the player in this that has the least to lose and most to gain just by playing them as a spoiler to US interests.

Nah, NK wouldn't do anything so overt.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central

Really, nuke one of our carriers? Please, get a grip.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I beg to differ. If NK wants to sink a carrier, they're going to make sure that SOB is sunk with authority.

You have me curious as to your reasoning. If you meant China, I can see the ability. If you're talking NK, what part of their OOB and/or doctrine leads you to believe they can accomplish that feat?

Now, if you're talking about storming the border and taking Seoul, that also makes some sense. In fact, at one time, I believe our doctrine was to try to stall that advance as much as possible, while recognizing that we might have to surrender Seoul and counterattack elsewhere.

But for the DPRK to sink a carrier.... well, I don't care how big your army is, that's a tough march.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    You have me curious as to your reasoning. If you meant China, I can see the ability. If you're talking NK, what part of their OOB and/or doctrine leads you to believe they can accomplish that feat?

Now, if you're talking about storming the border and taking Seoul, that also makes some sense. In fact, at one time, I believe our doctrine was to try to stall that advance as much as possible, while recognizing that we might have to surrender Seoul and counterattack elsewhere.

But for the DPRK to sink a carrier.... well, I don't care how big your army is, that's a tough march.

Should have busted out the purple. I was poking fun at the idea of NK using a nuke to sink one of our carriers.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Uh, how do you know this? Shouldn't that information be classified, for obvious reasons?

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Reagan forced the USSR out of business by pursuing an arms race and causing them to go broke. N. Korea is a very poor country that can't feed its own people well. Perhaps Trump is provoking them to do more of these missile tests because they can't afford too.

Dddrees

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2016
    Central
    There goes the LOONEY LEFT again. it had ALREADY been leaked, so it was common knowlege. Trump did not LEAK anything.

I said he Re-Tweeted it.

Of course the looney right thinks no matter how objectionable or stupid Trump The Loon does is acceptable.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I said he Re-Tweeted it.

Of course the looney right thinks no matter how objectionable or stupid Trump The Loon does is acceptable.

ANYTHING that Trump does is more acceptable than if hillery had become the liar/criminal in chief, and what SHE surely would have done. The Left needs to quit being so childish and get over the fact that THEY LOST, and stop the witch hunt against the GOP. The Dems have far more skeletons in their closets.

Top Bottom