• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    The BPP will probably organize kids to loot the convenience stores and the KKK will be sidetracked by a white elephant sale. Meanwhile Nicky and her crew will be hauling down the Confederate flag and claiming the race issue of America solved and finished at last.

Purple monkeys flying out of someone's A$$ probably won't seem all that strange at the moment.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

I would think that their ideologically motivated slander should be sufficient cause. Please note the conspicuous lack of purple and the fact that this statement is perfectly serious. Anyone who would label the American Family Association a hate group for advocating traditional Christian values has some serious issues.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I would think that their ideologically motivated slander should be sufficient cause. Please note the conspicuous lack of purple and the fact that this statement is perfectly serious. Anyone who would label the American Family Association a hate group for advocating traditional Christian values has some serious issues.

I think the ACA is a hate group, and not simply because of their anti-gay rhetoric. Saying that Native Americans should have followed Pocahontas's lead, and accepted the superior culture of the new arrivals, drips of supremacist belief. And banning Muslims from the military and immigration into the United States? Yeah, theyre "Christians" alright.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I think the ACA is a hate group, and not simply because of their anti-gay rhetoric. Saying that Native Americans should have followed Pocahontas's lead, and accepted the superior culture of the new arrivals, drips of supremacist belief. And banning Muslims from the military and immigration into the United States? Yeah, theyre "Christians" alright.

Are you s****ing me? You think a CHRISTIAN group believing that people should convert to Christianity is supremacist?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Are you s****ing me? You think a CHRISTIAN group believing that people should convert to Christianity is supremacist?

Actually, ACA said that the reason Native Americans are in poverty and prone to alcoholism is due to them not originally accepting Christianity. As if success of a person is based on their faith, which is of course ridiculous.

winchester

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2012
    i didn't think these two hateful, bigoted groups would meet again until the 2016 democratic national convention.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Actually, ACA said that the reason Native Americans are in poverty and prone to alcoholism is due to them not originally accepting Christianity. As if success of a person is based on their faith, which is of course ridiculous.

Regardless of your agreement or lack of agreement with this position, how in the universe do you stretch this into hating Native Americans?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Don't tell me this isn't hilarious.

Tuba player accompanies KKK members on their way to the rally:

[video=youtube;Rs4P1kKK-5k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4P1kKK-5k[/video]

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana

unless that faith based organization can keep them from getting a leg up.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I am curious and interested in reading more. Can you direct me to the source material that says this?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The video would have been funnier had the tuba player been visible in the frame.

Also, the snide remarks about the mental capacity and other qualities of the marchers ironically made those making the comments seem just as limited.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The video would have been funnier had the tuba player been visible in the frame.

Also, the snide remarks about the mental capacity and other qualities of the marchers ironically made those making the comments seem just as limited.

I was thinking the same thing. Okay. I get it. We like to make sure others know we're not part of that group. So let's make silly statements we can't verify as true, like "the family tree has no branches". WTF? How would she know?

Top Bottom