• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I'm completely different in real life than I am here. On INGO, I looks like a purple rhinoceros and some typed words. In real life, I look like a purple rhinoceros with spoken words.

So, you could do Rhino on tape/cd, so we could have you with us during our commutes to work?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I have met a few people here. Most of them seem to no longer be current active members here. I got to meet Printcraft a few months back. He really is as hip and cool in person as he seems on here. Some people just come across as a dick and I have no doubt they would be one in person as well. So I don't want them to post as anyone other than who they are.

I can find no fault in the above statement.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    This probably has nothing to do with the convo, but I had a memory of a meet and eat I went to a while back. There we were, all talking and eating...probably 30 or so of us 'gun nuts' and I remember seeing one gun...a rifle that was on display. No one fiddling and showing off, it was just people. Ok, tangent over.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    This probably has nothing to do with the convo, but I had a memory of a meet and eat I went to a while back. There we were, all talking and eating...probably 30 or so of us 'gun nuts' and I remember seeing one gun...a rifle that was on display. No one fiddling and showing off, it was just people. Ok, tangent over.

At the Patriots Grill in greenwood?

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Then you may remember several people, myself included, being swept by that loaded and chambered SOCOM. I actually got up and moved it at one point.

I remember the rifle on display sitting on a table. I must have missed the sweeping, I was also unaware it was loaded and chambered. That was my first meet so I was trying to take it all in and figure out who/what/when/where/how.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yep, loaded and chambered, and from where my wife was sitting she could see straight down the barrel. It swept me when he picked it to show it off.

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    Yeah, Patriot's Grill. I was sitting there with you Chezuki. I wasn't aware it was chambered. No reason to have one chambered when it's there for show and tell. Then again maybe that's another thread of debate done 10x over. It's been a year or more since I've been on here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Then you may remember several people, myself included, being swept by that loaded and chambered SOCOM. I actually got up and moved it at one point.

I was there and I also remember the "X" perma-Banned member that was swinging it around.....No wait......that was the 1st one and it was a 9mm wanna be semi-auto at that one.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What former poster owned that rifle? PM me if you want.
    71UrE183OOL._UX385_.jpg

:dunno:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I was there and I also remember the "X" perma-Banned member that was swinging it around.....No wait......that was the 1st one and it was a 9mm wanna be semi-auto at that one.
    Yeah, you were at the one with th pistol AR (later made famous in an employer parking lot incident) slung on the chair. This time a m1a was setting on the table in the back on a bipod pointed at my lovely wife's head. I got up and moved it. It wasn't until he was showing it off later that he jacked the bolt and a live round flipped out. :facepalm:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Yeah, Patriot's Grill. I was sitting there with you Chezuki. I wasn't aware it was chambered. No reason to have one chambered when it's there for show and tell. Then again maybe that's another thread of debate done 10x over. It's been a year or more since I've been on here.

Lol yes! You were at our table! Totally forgot. I'm sure you were swept as well then.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah, your were at the one with th pistol AR (later made famous in an employer parking lot incident) slung on the chair. This time a m1a was setting on the table in the back on a bipod pointed at my lovely wife's head. I got up and moved it. It wasn't until he was showing it off later that he jacked the bolt and a live round flipped out. :facepalm:

He was famouse for that crap and I for 1 am glad he is no longer allowed to play with the cool kids.

Top Bottom