• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Seems to me that this is a criminal matter for the Marion County Prosecutor or the US Attorney's Office. If they actually violated Indiana and/or Federal firearms laws, then they will certainly have some 'splainin' to do.

But what standing does the Brady Foundation have here?

Of course the tactic may be to simply drive this shop out of business since they will have to defend themselves even if this is a frivolous suit. I don't think it would be the first instance of this sort of behavior.

StuBob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    According to one report I read, KS&E is in the top 1% nationwide of stores that sold guns used in crimes. My experience there leads me to believe that they are stand-up guys, and I wish them the best. However, if that report is true, doesn't it seem odd that such a small shop would rank so high?
    I've heard something similar. But how is this knowable?

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    They wont be able to prove he sold it knowing it was a straw buy, this is nothing more than political, to make a statement. i'm sure money has something to do with it as well.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    You see the pattern.

The Brady Center is assisting in eight other pending “negligent gun distribution” lawsuits across the U.S., including one in Lake County in which Gary officials have sued 21 manufacturers and distributors, six gun dealers and three trade associations for public nuisance and liability.

F8oFury

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Could not agree more. I've witnessed them turn people away myself. They are always on it when it comes to background checks etc. People somehow think/assume that KS&E is selling directly to known felon's...by the way they make it sound. IMPD wants to get rid of KS&E because of who their market it specifically. High crime and low income area. I think someone should contact the ACLU to let them know that the rights of poor/minority groups are being impeded on the east side of Indianapolis. ;)

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Could not agree more. I've witnessed them turn people away myself. They are always on it when it comes to background checks etc. People somehow think/assume that KS&E is selling directly to known felon's...by the way they make it sound. IMPD wants to get rid of KS&E because of who their market it specifically. High crime and low income area. I think someone should contact the ACLU to let them know that the rights of poor/minority groups are being impeded on the east side of Indianapolis. ;)

Why not the effort to shut down Don's Guns? After all his store is very much in the low income area. And there are lots of felons walking through his doors. Even saw a straw sale going down.

Top Bottom