Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Jury's still out. Taking him literally, knowing which iteration of the story he's going to stick with is going to take awhile to figure out. Obama was an ideologue. Trump is not. Obama said he was going to fundamentally change the country and he tried his best...and succeeded to certain degrees. Who knows if/what Trump is going to do in the long run.

Surprisingly, I agree

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Trump and people associated with his administration need to be more specific about what they are referring to in the statements that they make if they insist on continuing to make them otherwise those that are vehemently opposed to his administration will add their own context.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Trump and people associated with his administration need to be more specific about what they are referring to in the statements that they make if they insist on continuing to make them otherwise those that are vehemently opposed to his administration will add their own context.
    I agree that they need to be more specific, but I doubt that would stop the others from adding their own context.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    yep, tried that, can't find any legitimate sites that confirm it. Thanks though.
    Here's a site which is VERY LEFT LEANING which allows that the truth is that Sweden has a very big immigrant crime (especially sexual assaults). Mother Jones choosing truth and facts over politics? What's next, ice freely available in heck?

We Should Practice Truth in Statistics, Even When It Hurts | Mother Jones

ETA: The statistics the article cites are from Sweden's National Council's report titled "Crime among people born in Sweden and abroad" which, IMO, indicate this isn't a recent problem, but one well-known since the 2005 report.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So the next step in their journey to sanity is to draw logical conclusions from the facts. It could happen.

Here's a site which is VERY LEFT LEANING which allows that the truth is that Sweden has a very big immigrant crime (especially sexual assaults). Mother Jones choosing truth and facts over politics? What's next, ice freely available in heck?

We Should Practice Truth in Statistics, Even When It Hurts | Mother Jones

ETA: The statistics the article cites are from Sweden's National Council's report titled "Crime among people born in Sweden and abroad" which, IMO, indicate this isn't a recent problem, but one well-known since the 2005 report.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So is Trump getting credit for eventually being right, even though he wasn't really right when he said it?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    President Trump's Saturday statement referring to Sweden was loosely based on his viewing of Tucker Carlson's show the night before. The interviewee basically inferred that Sweden has ongoing problems with refugees:

[video=youtube;CrSIKDpHmq4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrSIKDpHmq4[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    @Kut-

What about rescinding the transgender bathroom rules?

I'm still giving him 100 days before judging, but I think this is an actual action that, if it happened about 70 days from now, I'd say was a good thing. This should be a state/local issue.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    @Kut-

What about rescinding the transgender bathroom rules?

I'm still giving him 100 days before judging, but I think this is an actual action that, if it happened about 70 days from now, I'd say was a good thing. This should be a state/local issue.

Certified crazy man with apparently violent tendencies doesn't like it.

https://twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/834764601094963200

George Takei said:
    The Trump administration's war on the LGBT community has begun. Be prepared to take our fight to the streets. Are you with us, LGBT allies?

Personally, Obama Admin had no business dictating bathroom rules via memorandum. Leave this to the states to decide.

Top Bottom