Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    No one is concerned that he just made the Sweden thing? But attacks the media as the enemy of the American people? If the previous president made up stuff like this most of you'd of gone apoplectic. Just because the media reports facts that you don't like, doesn't make them the enemy.

Also so who holds rallies after they're elected? Seems a total ego stroke and a total waste of money.

Just doesnt seem seem like he's getting anything done.

**** is happening in Sweden on a daily basis with the "immigrant" crowd ... look it up.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Nothing to see here. Trumps a poopyhead..

Taking Trump literally is about as big a mistake as it was to not take Obama literally. When he said "if you like your plan, you can keep it", we knew what he meant. Those that ridiculed Trump for that faux-pas the other night, knew what he meant as well. They just saw an opportunity to play gotcha again.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Taking Trump literally is about as big a mistake as it was to take Obama literally. When he said "if you like your plan, you can keep it", we knew what he meant. Those that ridiculed Trump for that faux-pas the other night, knew what he meant as well. They just saw an opportunity to play gotcha again.
    Yeah if they would care to be objective they would dig a little deeper and they just might find certain things concerning immigrant/refugee issues like you have that the Swedish Government is trying to keep a lid on. That's what Trump was referring to and not some specific event which he clarified in a subsequent tweet.

IMO Trump is proactively trying to bring attention to and prevent the same immigrant/refugee issues plaguing European countries from coming to our shores. That's what he pledged to do in his campaign. Carry on.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Taking Trump literally is about as big a mistake as it was to not take Obama literally. When he said "if you like your plan, you can keep it", we knew what he meant. Those that ridiculed Trump for that faux-pas the other night, knew what he meant as well. They just saw an opportunity to play gotcha again.

I didn't, and I'm pretty sure nobody else did either. He said "yesterday," which a specific period of time from when he mad his speech. I was totally baffled about what he was talking about. I figured GPIA had missed something.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

So you knew what he meant? I took him at his word, and not being able to deliver made him a liar. If Trump does likewise, he's a liar as well.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Who holds a rally after they're already elected?

Every previous Pres in the last 100 years.

Who holds protests to protest a legally elected President? And why did most of them not bother to vote?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I didn't, and I'm pretty sure nobody else did either. He said "yesterday," which a specific period of time from when he mad his speech. I was totally baffled about what he was talking about. I figured GPIA had missed something.

That's because you're doing like I did before the election. You're taking him literally.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So you can equally determine that with Trump?

Jury's still out. Taking him literally, knowing which iteration of the story he's going to stick with is going to take awhile to figure out. Obama was an ideologue. Trump is not. Obama said he was going to fundamentally change the country and he tried his best...and succeeded to certain degrees. Who knows if/what Trump is going to do in the long run.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Who holds a rally after they're already elected?

Every previous Pres in the last 100 years.

Who holds protests to protest a legally elected President? And why did most of them not bother to vote?

I don't even know if that's factual, but my hunch say it isn't. I guess it depends on what one's idea of what a rally is. If it's a catchall for anytime a president speaks to large groups of people, sure I guess. But if it's in reference to Presidents complaining about how unfairly they're treated, and how great their administration is, I'd disagree. Nevertheless, I think we'll see a LOT more of these "rallies" in the future.

Top Bottom