Kut's Trump Approval Thread #1 (Starts Out at 100%)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YETB

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    Indy - West
    He gets bonus points for the way he has already spiked economic growth and tourism in the DC area.
    All those tourists - paying to get there - paying to stay there - paying to eat there...
    All the repairs that have to be made post rioting.
    All the OT being paid to patrol them.
    The lawyers making money to handle over 200 arrests

I'd say we are heading in the right direction. People working - consuming...

not to mention the best post on this topic:

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Gluemanz28

Trump got more over weight women walking in just one day than Obama did in 8 years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have to drop him to 99 already. His insistence on the crowd being the largest in history is asinine. it wasn't and it makes no difference.

OK.....what are you basing this assumption on as I am sure you were not there. I was not either but the pics I saw totally put the fake news butt heads in the corner.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have to drop him to 99 already. His insistence on the crowd being the largest in history is asinine. it wasn't and it makes no difference.

I look at this specific, particular instance (and some others) as deploying a lie to combat a lie. I don't remember the exact location, and I'm posting while cooking breakfast so can't expend the time to look, but there is a pair of photos posted somewhere over the tag line "Your cherry-picked photo is cherry-picked" that shows the photo some MSM were using was taken early in the morning and compared to a photo from Obummers as the ceremony was about to commence. The fake photo was also shot from the opposite end of the mall (back to front). The post also showcased a screenshot from a network feed showing the two crowds were much more comparable, and of course no republicans were attempting to limit democratic access to the event. You are right that it doesn't matter because the parameters and situation do not support a direct comparison; but it was the MSM that made attendence count a thing, and would not have done so if the Trump crowd had been bigger.

My point being, rather than merely saying 'that is not correct' or 'stop lying about my record' he throws out a rebuttal that is itself controversial and changes the narrative to an argument about what he said and effectively spikes the objectionable story in a way that mere denial would not

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    do you also start a meal out with the server at 10%...

Other than one remarkably extreme occasion, I have never tipped less than 10% no matter how the service turned out. Usually start at 18%

I wish everybody had to work as a waiter/waitress at least once in their lives (as I did in college). That would go a long way toward stamping out skinflintery

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Never the less you will re-post every negative thing that is said about him (at least that that seems to be your track record) no matter how ludicrous the claim may be.

The only person I can keep from being a d*** is me and the only one you can keep from being a d*** is you.

Ill try.

Maybe take a look at my signature. Then reevaluate what I've posted, rather than what you think I've posted.

I post links for discussion, not because I necessarily agree with them.

Again, let's start right here as neutral. Lose your preconceived views on me, and just discuss the things that happen.

I find equal fault in posts that only give praise, and never criticize.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    He gets bonus points for the way he has already spiked economic growth and tourism in the DC area.
    All those tourists - paying to get there - paying to stay there - paying to eat there...
    All the repairs that have to be made post rioting.
    All the OT being paid to patrol them.
    The lawyers making money to handle over 200 arrests

I'd say we are heading in the right direction. People working - consuming...

not to mention the best post on this topic:

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Gluemanz28

Trump got more over weight women walking in just one day than Obama did in 8 years.

Hah literally the broken window fallacy, I like it.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have read your sig line and have taken it into account in the past. I suppose the feeds that you subscribe to are mostly anti Trump and that is the reason you post so much anti Trump propaganda.

I will remain positive. I will not read the anti Trump garbage because I want to remain positive. The negativity that you post will wear down those who give it quarter. I will not and i will call out those who try to tear down the President and our republic.

You/media have no idea what is happening with His holdings, lawyers and his divestment. Yet there are people that the MSMBS have influences to "think" he has lied.

They don't know. You don't know. According to the Constitution it doesn't matter. He said he would do it and Ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tell me, when is the last time you tried to get rid of billion dollars (more or less)?

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have read your sig line and have taken it into account in the past. I suppose the feeds that you subscribe to are mostly anti Trump and that is the reason you post so much anti Trump propaganda.

I will remain positive. I will not read the anti Trump garbage because I want to remain positive. The negativity that you post will wear down those who give it quarter. I will not and i will call out those who try to tear down the President and our republic.

You/media have no idea what is happening with His holdings, lawyers and his divestment. Yet there are people that the MSMBS have influences to "think" he has lied.

They don't know. You don't know. According to the Constitution it doesn't matter. He said he would do it and Ill give him the benefit of the doubt.

Tell me, when is the last time you tried to get rid of billion dollars (more or less)?

It sounds to me like you're saying you refuse to hear any criticism of Trump. You can retain an optimistic outlook while still being objective in your judgements of Trumps actions.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Good lord man, this is insane. You can't shut out everything critical of the man as "fake" or "propaganda". That's not healthy.

And trying to lump me in with "media" shows the dehumanizing opinion you're going to maintain against people that don't agree 100% with you.

If you want an echo chamber, make a "Trump praise only" thread. I promise not to participate.

I've highlighted before how much our side is starting to act like their side did for the past 8 years. Criticism is encouraged, and required... to have a real opinion on the most powerful man in the world. Shunning negativity is borderline worship.

Last edited:

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis

Do they not have a better one from the same angle? I saw Brett Hume say the empty one the used was from earlier in the day before everyone arrived which is clearly dishonest but I want to see one at the height of the crowd size.
    You obviously can't tell a lot from that low angle posted. And clearly the administration is lying through its teeth when it claims 'the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period'

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Good lord man, this is insane. You can't shut out everything critical of the man as "fake" or "propaganda". That's not healthy.

And trying to lump me in with "media" shows the dehumanizing opinion you're going to maintain against people that don't agree 100% with you.

If you want an echo chamber, make a "Trump praise only" thread. I promise not to participate.

I've highlighted before how much our side is starting to act like their side did for the past 8 years. Criticism is encouraged, and required... to have a real opinion on the most powerful man in the world. Shunning negativity is borderline worship.

https://www.dailyworth.com/posts/3462-signs-you-re-being-passive-aggressive/10

8 Signs You’re Being Passive-Aggressive

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So a delay of only five weeks in untangling a complicated interlocking web of corporations and investments that bear your name (and likely still would after divestment) and which is a process which is required by no law:

Does a president have to sell any assets?
    No. Federal law requires presidents to disclose their financial and real estate holdings, but nothing forces a president, vice president, House member or senator to sell off assets upon taking office. On Capitol Hill, lawmakers are barred from voting on legislation that directly affects their investments, but the language is narrowly worded.

would completely cancel out any good from repealing NFA or naming a strict constitutionalist justice? Sounds fair

Trump's problem seems thornier than Tillerson's, more like Tillerson not only had to divest but also had to change Exxon's corporate name

Now how am I supposed to know what is real and what isn't?

Top Bottom