• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I am answering for my wife as well. We shoot as a family.. husband, wife and two teenage children. I am the one who cleans everything later that night. Hope to enlist the aid of my teenage son in the coming days.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, the lady I'm dating actually asked if I would show her how to clean hers, then it was "Let me do it now, so I learn how properly".

MOST of the time I clean, 'cause it's something to do while watching the boob-tube, so I actually enjoy it a bit more. Conversely, she like the hobby of cooking, which I don't mine, but it's not a hobby. So it works out pretty good as whoever wants to do what does whatever that day.

As far as her 'burning ammo', I don't think ALL of INGO, AND all the other gun owners in Indiana, AND all the law enforcement agencies in Indiana, combined, have enough ammo on hand to keep her happy, LOL. I just tell everyone "She burns up ammo like John McClane in a 'Die Hard' movie".

I don't mind cleaning 'em, but some times waiting several hours for 'em to cool down enough is a bummer...

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    She shoots and I clean. And that's just fine as long as it gets her to shoot.

Modern Gunner, I know the feeling about ammo. If she takes her 10/22 or the SR22 to the range, It best be a new un-opened box of 525 rounds that goes along as well. :)

Top Bottom