Lady rescued from Kroger robbery now suing Kroger and rescuer.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    How can this woman sue the asst. manager? She's the one that yelled for help.
    I doubt the asst. mgr. can counter sue because the woman would come up with the "insanity" plea which it sounds like she is anyway.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm glad to hear this went away, but this kind of garbage is just what places like Kroger deserves. Have any of you been in a Kroger lately? What a train wreck that company has become! They (at least the one in Clarksville) have made pretty obvious attempts at attracting the welfare crowd. The place is a total zombie movie now. Cater to the low life crowd, and ****ty stuff happens. It's why I drive past a Kroger store to shop at Meijer.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm glad to hear this went away, but this kind of garbage is just what places like Kroger deserves. Have any of you been in a Kroger lately? What a train wreck that company has become! They (at least the one in Clarksville) have made pretty obvious attempts at attracting the welfare crowd. The place is a total zombie movie now. Cater to the low life crowd, and ****ty stuff happens. It's why I drive past a Kroger store to shop at Meijer.

There are still some nice Krogers around here. Speedway has a newly remodeled one that is nice enough.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    It's why I drive past a Kroger store to shop at Meijer.

:wow: The Midwest sure has changed. When I lived in IN (North FW) it was the opposite. Same thing when I lived in MI. In fact we would go to Meijer at 1am just to watch the freakshow. The WalMart eventually changed that changed that though....

Last edited:

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    This may be a stupid question, but it's at least a serious one: Could a counter-suit be brought against the scumbag lawyer for intentionally inflicting emotional distress? I figure the worthless failure of a security guard is pretty safe from lawsuits due to being financially, morally, and intellectually bankrupt... but why can't her attorney be targeted?? Same goes for the woman who should have never given birth to her deceased felon of a son...SHE must have had an equally scummy bag of a lawyer, who should be targeted for $$ as well.

Seems to me that if/when scumbag lawyers get repeatedly and successfully counter-sued and have to cough up legal fees and damages $$, that most if not all of the frivolous lawsuit BS would come to a screeching halt.

Sadly, after further thought, I'm sure it just CAN'T be possible to counter-sue scumbag lawyers... for two reasons: 1) if it was possible to do, I'm sure it would already be done, and 2) the scumbags in the legislature have to protect the scumbags abusing the laws they pass--it's top down scumbaggery at its finest.

Top Bottom