• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I hope they never close this mall because if they do all the thugs will migrate to other parts of the area. I don't think I've been to that mall in at least 15 years and I live about 20 mins away. Hell a Colts lineman was carjacked several years ago in the parking lot! :rolleyes:

hbm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Greenwood
    I worked in that mall when it was being built back in the late 60s and visited almost on a weeky basis when I lived in the area. The whole area went downhill 30 years ago and aint looked back. I stay off of 38th street East or West.

pipman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    SW Indy
    We lived close to it when we first moved to Indy several years ago. Went to the mall once and said "never again!" I stay away from that area all together these days.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Lafayette Square? Color me surprised.

I_see_what_you_did_there_super.jpg

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity
    I must be getting old, I remember when that mall was actually semi-decent. Now I won't go there at all. And really nowhere in that area without carrying. Sadly, I do occasionally have to go in that direction

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I must be getting old, I remember when that mall was actually semi-decent. Now I won't go there at all. And really nowhere in that area without carrying. Sadly, I do occasionally have to go in that direction

I'm just a few months beyond my 34th birthday.

Growing up (west central IN), Laf. Square and surrounding area was a rather decent place to go. At least for a little while...

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Lafayette Square Mall? The one on 38th street? The street that once requested to have their own Swat Team? Located right near that very reputable gun store we all talk so highly of for it's extremely reasonable prices? NO WAY! :dunno:

(use purple as necessary) ;)

Top Bottom