Last nights State of the Union speech...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whats you're thought on hi speech.

• Total voters

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He has good speech writers, I'll give him that because of the "Sputnik moment" theme. This all becomes moot though when he goes back to the same old chicago community organizer pedantic gibberish.

A national version of BART isn't going to make this a better country, it will just be another load on the taxpayers. I don't know anything about building railroads but I really don't think it's done with thousands of unskilled people using shovels and hammers anymore. Probably a few very skilled workers using powerful machinery same as roads.

Unless we can find a way to make it attractive for manufacturing to stay in this country all the solar cells and wind turbine stuff will be made in china. These are technologies that will require huge increases in the cost of electricity just to break even with existing technology, coal, which is mined here by Americans. Not a good place to start.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Because he does not believe North Korea and Iran are evil.

Fellow traveler and all.

I may take some heat for this one, but I don't think Iran is evil. I think that you are the victim of Anti-Iranian propaganda. I'd challenge you to tell why you believe that.

(kut runs and hides, but will address the responses)

ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    Hillary was one of the first to use the term in a Democratic debate.

Hillary Clinton: I’m Not a Liberal

Since then, more and more Democrats are moving away from the term "Liberal" back to Progressive.

I just want to know what they're progressing towards.
    Progressivism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    ...the Progressive Party, founded in 1912 by President Theodore Roosevelt. This progressive party was the most successful third party in modern American history.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I may take some heat for this one, but I don't think Iran is evil. I think that you are the victim of Anti-Iranian propaganda. I'd challenge you to tell why you believe that.

(kut runs and hides, but will address the responses)

First hand reports of the actions of the Basij would make a reasonable think the ruling party of Iran is evil.
    Irans funding of terrorist around the world is well know.

When Iran's leader calls for the wiping of Isreal off the face of the earth
    of course his fellow travelers would not think that him and his government is evil.:D

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First hand reports of the actions of the Basij would make a reasonable think the ruling party of Iran is evil.
    Irans funding of terrorist around the world is well know.

When Iran's leader calls for the wiping of Isreal off the face of the earth
    of course his fellow travelers would not think that him and his government is evil.:D

Would a person in Iran say similar things about the US?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Would a person in Iran say similar things about the US?
    "Saying" and being factual are not the same.
    Any videos in the US of police officers running motorcycles through crowds while they swing their chains.
    You know of any national law enforcement agencies in the US that legally do murders , kidnappings and tortue on a daily basis like the Besij do?
    I am thinking you have been propagandized.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    "Saying" and being factual are not the same.
    Any videos in the US of police officers running motorcycles through crowds while they swing their chains.
    You know of any national law enforcement agencies in the US that legally do murders , kidnappings and tortue on a daily basis like the Besij do?
    I am thinking you have been propagandized.

National Sovereignty says they can do anything they want within their nation.
    What they do outside of their borders is what you should be concerned with.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    National Sovereignty says they can do anything they want within their nation.
    What they do outside of their borders is what you should be concerned with.

Perhaps you would like to visit over there and give us all your informed opinion after experiencing their islamic republic at first hand...

Top Bottom