• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    DSG is now having their 10 pack sale for Gen 3 pmags at $95 with free shipping. This is exactly the kind of sale that leaves me with little to no sympathy for the guys who didn't buy mags when they were dirt cheap. Just wait until Hilary is about to be our next president and guys will be wishing for the day they could get any pmag for under $100 let alone a gen 3 for $9.5.

I bought a 10-pack of Gen 2, non-window, black Pmag from DSG during their July 4th sale for 79.95.
    Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    I just purchased a 10 pack of the black Gen3 Pmags from DSGARMS.com, thanks to this thread for alerting me of this deal! Now just to stockpile the ammo!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm glad people are liking this thread and that it's helping some guys find deals. Post any if you see them.

hotrodtba

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    Ossian
    I bought two cases from DSG over the last three weeks for $799. One for me, and one a bunch of guys at work divided between themselves.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I bought two cases from DSG over the last three weeks for $799. One for me, and one a bunch of guys at work divided between themselves.

I've never noticed where they sold the pmags by the case, but I guess you could just put 10 of the 10 packs in the shopping cart and go from there.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Good thinking! I just keep getting that sick feeling in my gut like now's the time to be buying magazines because there's going to be a day coming up when we can't.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Botach has gen 2's 6 for $49 that I got shipped. Came in the mail today!

I told myself I'd wait until I can get them for $8.50 each or less. Thank-you for spending some of my money!:)

I went ahead and splurged and bought 12. Lol.

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I told myself I'd wait until I can get them for $8.50 each or less. Thank-you for spending some of my money!:)

I went ahead and splurged and bought 12. Lol.

No problem glad I could help! It really is just hard to pass them up at that price wait or not I think:D

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I better go ahead and jump on some myself. Heck some nut job may go on a shooting spree today and we will be right back where we were. Liberals I swear!! They have something wrong with them.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I better go ahead and jump on some myself. Heck some nut job may go on a shooting spree today and we will be right back where we were. Liberals I swear!! They have something wrong with them.

This is why I am continuing to buy them periodically. I have enough personally. This is like buying stock. If/when the market goes to $30+, I'll sell some. But I still need more if I want to make a decent amount of money. I probably only have about 25 or so if sell right now.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I probably have an easy 100 ar mags of one type or another (not bragging) because I recall the mid to late 1990's. Never again will I be caught short handed on metal or plastic boxes that do nothing more than hold ammo. I never dreamed up until the 94 AWB, that some retard would want to ban them.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I probably have an easy 100 ar mags of one type or another (not bragging) because I recall the mid to late 1990's. Never again will I be caught short handed on metal or plastic boxes that do nothing more than hold ammo. I never dreamed up until the 94 AWB, that some retard would want to ban them.

Recent history is full of these lessons. The '94 ban, the '08 election, the '12 election. The rounds of panic buying drive the prices on the market every single time. My goals with Pmags are simple. I want to have enough to last me and those I care about for a lifetime. I also want to be able to purge a bunch of my old Gen 1 mags the next time the market price gets heavy and then I'll move completely into using Gen 2's. If things get really bad and the prices soar up to the $100 per Pmag range, I'd also like to exchange my pmags for enough cash to buy some PVS-14's. With all the deals on pmags that are happening now, it's going to be real hard to feel sorry for the people who didn't see it coming after all the recent examples of panic buying and the mags drying up.

Top Bottom