• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It is funny that none of his letters mention his longterm, deep involvement with the muslim brotherhood and his receiving support from them never is talked about in his letters describing how hard he is working for the good of America. Befriending the enemy and working to disarm the citizens, nice combination in a state leader. Especially one who is on the House intellegence committee.

www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/..

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    He's a political figurehead that does what he's told by the local machine, dc is full of people like that, it's how the system works.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    Another "jellyfish politician" who knows what's best for you...

To paraphrase one description:
    • Some people are like jellyfish. No brain, no spine, no heart, and can easily be seen through.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Reading "Andre Carson" on my screen irritates and depresses me. I know what I see it, whatever I read is going to be something that diminishes Americans in some way. Again.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Andre Carson has no doubt had several less than cordial messages relating to RKBA including one from me. He's an Obama lap dog who was elected because his grandmother had the political rails greased beyond belief in Indy. As for his LEO experience, he was a state excise officer who may or may not have earned a coveted attendance star. The contact I had at the state advised he was a joke among his peers. My reply called him out about his stance on 2A and his LEO career. Don't expect a response.

It's good to have relatives who hold federal office...?

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Reading "Andre Carson" on my screen irritates and depresses me. I know what I see it, whatever I read is going to be something that diminishes Americans in some way. Again.
    :):
    Do like I did after reading it. A couple quick shots of Jim Beam and you'll forget all about it.:):

Top Bottom