• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Looks like she has taken the lead by 386 votes with 98% in. Still to close at this point. Could go either way. Probably trigger a recount in any event. I don't know how they do things in Co.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Boebert's opponent has conceded despite this getting ready to go to a recount.

I have to give him some respect and credit for the statement he made in conceding.

“The likelihood of this recount changing more than a handful of votes is very very small. It would be disingenuous and unethical of us or any other group to continue to raise false hope and encourage fundraising for a recount. Colorado elections are safe, accurate and secure. Please save your money for your groceries, your rent, your children and other important causes and organizations,” Frisch said.

“I just got off the phone with Representative Boebert to formally concede this election,” Frisch shared.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Calling to concede means nothing, but it was a polite gesture nonetheless. What worries me is that Boebert won by such an incredibly thin margin. She should've sailed to victory.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Calling to concede means nothing, but it was a polite gesture nonetheless. What worries me is that Boebert won by such an incredibly thin margin. She should've sailed to victory.
    Didn't she get 'redistricted' so it made it a bit more difficult? That and it's CO so you never know, I wrote that state off a long time ago.

Top Bottom