• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Didn't she get 'redistricted' so it made it a bit more difficult? That and it's CO so you never know, I wrote that state off a long time ago.
    Nailed it. I believe in several states those causing problems for the party in DC, largely being vocal supporters of Trump, were redistricted to tougher districts, usually by repubs themselves…

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Glad to hear she won. One of the very few (possibly only) member of congress putting out PRO2a legislation.

Hopefully, Anna will be will be joining Lauren in sponsoring future bills. They should draw some attention...

1668912457651.png 1668912587180.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Fat lady may not have sung yet.. Leftists are still pushing. Its theoretically possibly that if "errors" :rolleyes: are found, even though he conceded he may still be officially elected by a handful of "errors/found votes". This could get interesting since he conceded yet she ends up losing by literally several votes.

And that could be an interesting legal argument. Does "You win, I give up" overrule a later win by the numbers? I think yes. I mean, if you are playing poker and you think you lost and fold, You dont win after the winner exposes a lesser hand. You already quit the contest.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Fat lady may not have sung yet.. Leftists are still pushing. Its theoretically possibly that if "errors" :rolleyes: are found, even though he conceded he may still be officially elected by a handful of "errors/found votes". This could get interesting since he conceded yet she ends up losing by literally several votes.

And that could be an interesting legal argument. Does "You win, I give up" overrule a later win by the numbers? I think yes. I mean, if you are playing poker and you think you lost and fold, You dont win after the winner exposes a lesser hand. You already quit the contest.

Same with Kari Lake. Interesting how differently the press reports these things though?

Just like Biden said, "The struggle’s no longer just who gets to vote. It’s about who gets to count the vote."

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...lin-say-same-thing-counting-votes/9241066002/

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Same with Kari Lake. Interesting how differently the press reports these things though?

Just like Biden said, "The struggle’s no longer just who gets to vote. It’s about who gets to count the vote."

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...lin-say-same-thing-counting-votes/9241066002/
    Love that fact check. "we cant verify a specific communist leader spouted communist doctrine that by definition he would have wholeheartedly believed, so therefore we say its false." Instead one of his underlings said it apparently. But even though it is consistent with their doctrine, we still consider it false. (because it would look bad for our preferred candidate)

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012

Well historically speaking….. cited by the opposition and boebert…. These Colorado recounts have turned up a handful of votes at best. So if all of a sudden this one flips and election obviously it would appear to be foul play.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In 2020, Boebert won with 220,000+ votes to her opponent's 190,000+

In 2022, Boebert has won(?) with 169,000+ votes to her opponents 168,000

I am told that the race was close because so many people turned out to vote against Trump, but both candidates vote totals are down considerably, with the Republican's down more

It seems that a better argument would be Republican enthusiasm was down because Trump was NOT on the ballot and the rest is just bull:poop: spitballing by folks who will blame Trump for anything/everything because he hurt their feelings, they never liked him and now feel justified in blaming him for everything that goes wrong. The Dem's voter totals were also way down, so where were all the independents who voted Dem because;MAGA?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

I am told that the race was close because so many people turned out to vote against Trump, but both candidates vote totals are down considerably, with the Republican's down more

It seems that a better argument would be Republican enthusiasm was down because Trump was NOT on the ballot and the rest is just bull:poop: spitballing by folks who will blame Trump for anything/everything because he hurt their feelings, they never liked him and now feel justified in blaming him for everything that goes wrong. The Dem's voter totals were also way down, so where were all the independents who voted Dem because;MAGA?
    Thanks for the post I didn't know voting was down so significantly. Not sure where the Republicans were that day, sometimes we have nobody to blame but ourselves, lazy (expletive).

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I’m not sure of the exact makeup of her district now, but the ski resort towns trend super left and there are a ton of … umm … Romney Republicans on the western slope. Good people but not interested in standing up for principle if it makes them seem rude.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Her district was changed before this election. That is supposedly why it was so much closer.

Those look like pretty good totals for a mid-term election.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Hopefully, Anna will be will be joining Lauren in sponsoring future bills. They should draw some attention...

View attachment 237724 View attachment 237725

Why can't we get an Anna Paulina Luna in Indiana? I want one!

Top Bottom