• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jake46184

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Indianapoils
    We have a girl who works for us whose older sister is a student at IU. The sister knows at least one of the boys involved in this case. The sister says that all of them are known cocaine users and at least one is a known dealer.

The theory amongst her group is that, already amazingly wasted, this girl went to their apartment and attempted to keep up with them doing lines of coke. At 4'11" and 90 pounds, and already hopelessly intoxicated, the amount of coke she tried to do killed her. The guys panicked, knew they were toast, so they disposed of the body and are now tight-lipped. There is no proof of her leaving the apartment, starting to walk home, etc. It's all unsubstantiated.

As for the supposed heart condition and needing her meds, I suspect that was a creation of law enforcement to try and flush any potential captor into releasing her. Not likely true.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Where Is Lauren Spierer? More Than 8 Years Later, College Student's Disappearance Still Unsolved

An HLN series revisits the mystery of the Indiana University student who went missing in 2011...

...December 13, 2019 02:18 PM...

...In 2015, the horrifying discovery of an Indiana University student’s dead body seemed like a break in the case of another student whose earlier disappearance had baffled investigators for years.

Hannah Wilson, 22, had been missing for mere hours when her body was discovered on April 24, 2015, in a grassy vacant lot about 10 miles from the Bloomington campus.

Almost immediately, authorities drew comparisons to Lauren Spierer, an outgoing 20-year-old fashion student at the university who vanished in the early hours of June 3, 2011.

Among the “eerily similar” circumstances cited by an investigator, Wilson’s body turned up hours after her friends said they last saw her leaving Kilroy’s Sports Bar, the same downtown Bloomington hangout visited by Spierer before Spierer disappeared.

But while a man, Daniel Messel, was later charged and convicted for Wilson’s murder, the mystery of Spierer’s fate continues to haunt her family, her friends and police who’ve never formally named a suspect and insist they’ve never backed off in their search for answers about what happened to her.

The Spierer case is reconsidered in “Night of No Return,” the season finale of the HLN series Real Life Nightmare, which premieres Saturday, December 14 (8 p.m. ET). A clip is above...

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Where Is Lauren Spierer? More Than 8 Years Later, College Student's Disappearance Still Unsolved

An HLN series revisits the mystery of the Indiana University student who went missing in 2011...

...December 13, 2019 02:18 PM...

...In 2015, the horrifying discovery of an Indiana University student’s dead body seemed like a break in the case of another student whose earlier disappearance had baffled investigators for years.

Hannah Wilson, 22, had been missing for mere hours when her body was discovered on April 24, 2015, in a grassy vacant lot about 10 miles from the Bloomington campus.

Almost immediately, authorities drew comparisons to Lauren Spierer, an outgoing 20-year-old fashion student at the university who vanished in the early hours of June 3, 2011.

Among the “eerily similar” circumstances cited by an investigator, Wilson’s body turned up hours after her friends said they last saw her leaving Kilroy’s Sports Bar, the same downtown Bloomington hangout visited by Spierer before Spierer disappeared.

But while a man, Daniel Messel, was later charged and convicted for Wilson’s murder, the mystery of Spierer’s fate continues to haunt her family, her friends and police who’ve never formally named a suspect and insist they’ve never backed off in their search for answers about what happened to her.

The Spierer case is reconsidered in “Night of No Return,” the season finale of the HLN series Real Life Nightmare, which premieres Saturday, December 14 (8 p.m. ET). A clip is above...

I can't imagine the pain that young woman's parents are experiencing. I hope they some day get closure and justice regarding their daughter.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    And the POS dirt eater that did this is still free.

Totally off this topic, don't mean to hi jack this post, just putting this out there for others to ponder. You guys remember Molly Dattilo? I remember doing a roof for this guy in Avon...super nice guy, truck driver, family guy, hard worker.....hell I had dinner with them. You can imagine my shock a couple years later when I found out he was a main suspect in this case. He and his son were later sued for $3.5 M in civil courts.

I guess I am just saying.....you just never know who is capable of this kind of craziness. I would have never suspected him......

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Totally off this topic, don't mean to hi jack this post, just putting this out there for others to ponder. You guys remember Molly Dattilo? I remember doing a roof for this guy in Avon...super nice guy, truck driver, family guy, hard worker.....hell I had dinner with them. You can imagine my shock a couple years later when I found out he was a main suspect in this case. He and his son were later sued for $3.5 M in civil courts.

I guess I am just saying.....you just never know who is capable of this kind of craziness. I would have never suspected him......

Thy walk freely among us. Every day.

Top Bottom