• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It was a S&W AR - 15 that we built. I don't remember exact price. We do have one left I think.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I stopped in there today just to look around. The employees were friendly and attentive. I saw several EBRs and other guns on the wall and a few handguns in the cases. Needed a rear sight screw for an AR but they didn't have one in stock. I'll go back and look around when I'm in the area again. Bought several books and a picture from the used book store a few doors down from the shop for a good price though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am having my new M1 Carbine transferred thru there, hopefully I pick it up today.

They actually have ARs in stock last I saw.

I like the fact that...
    They don't need (OR WANT) notification that your having a gun sent to them for transfer. (This really eases this pain in the arse for this process)

They actually will ship a transfer out for you if you want.

To my knowledge they build up their own AR's from parts. Maybe not all of them but a lot. I was directed there for an upper and some other pieces but they were holding onto them because of the madness. Guys seemed OK to me.

Edit...again, I should read the entire thread. Getting late and lazy tonight.

Last edited:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    To my knowledge they build up their own AR's from parts. Maybe not all of them but a lot. I was directed there for an upper and some other pieces but they were holding onto them because of the madness. Guys seemed OK to me.

Edit...again, I should read the entire thread. Getting late and lazy tonight.

We do build most of our guns in house (well actually to be exact I have a separate 07 license and the receivers go out, get taxed by the government and and return as full rifles.)
    We have all the parts in stock for builds except bolt carrier groups. Currently I am still waiting on my December order of BCGs. We are short on uppers but we should have more coming in next week.
    We will and can order factory guns for people and we are a Master Dealer for RRA and DPMS (although it has been so long since I ordered from DPMS I might have lost that.) I have found that once we set 2 guns side by side people would rather save a few hundred and have one that we build and warranty.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Note that OP's last activity on INGO was 3 weeks ago, and has a total of 6 posts. :rolleyes:

I guess you guys missed my post in this thread a few days ago about the OP. He started a thread asking about a referral for an attorney for a civil suit. The guy is a real piece of work.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by leoadam
    Does anyone know of or would recommend a good attorney that either deals with firearm cases and/or is a gun owner, avid shooter, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am looking to possibly looking to give one some work. Also, this would be for a civil case, not a criminal case. Thanks.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    Note that OP's last activity on INGO was 3 weeks ago, and has a total of 6 posts. :rolleyes:

I guess you guys missed my post in this thread a few days ago about the OP. He started a thread asking about a referral for an attorney for a civil suit. The guy is a real piece of work.
    Quote:
    Does anyone know of or would recommend a good attorney that either deals with firearm cases and/or is a gun owner, avid shooter, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I am looking to possibly looking to give one some work. Also, this would be for a civil case, not a criminal case. Thanks.

Apparently this was one of his 6 posts. :D And you are correct Sir, the OP IS a real piece. :rolleyes:

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Quote:
    I saw that. I have a list of plenty of pro gun lawyers. All my customers. I thought of referring him to one of them. I am sure it would cost him more then the gun was worth to begin with to file suit.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I saw that. I have a list of plenty of pro gun lawyers. All my customers. I thought of referring him to one of them. I am sure it would cost him more then the gun was worth to begin with to file suit.

I always have a silent chuckle when folks start to pontificate about how they're gonna hire a lawyer, or invoke "their lawyer." Usually over some relatively inexpensive item. (And yes, a lot of guns are "inexpensive" relative to attorney fees.)

My response/attitude has always been a mildly put "have at it...do what ya gotta do." People....sometimes they are more entertaining than HBO :dunno:

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I always have a silent chuckle when folks start to pontificate about how they're gonna hire a lawyer, or invoke "their lawyer." Usually over some relatively inexpensive item. (And yes, a lot of guns are "inexpensive" relative to attorney fees.)

My response/attitude has always been a mildly put "have at it...do what ya gotta do." People....sometimes they are more entertaining than HBO :dunno:

Yes, unless you have a lawyer on permanent retainer, the cost can be prohibitive for a small incident such as a $1200 civil claim. Been there done that.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    :nopity:So, I imagine by now "Chickin' Little" or whomever the OP is, has had a hard dose of reality, and has staggered off into INGO oblivion....

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    :nopity:So, I imagine by now "Chickin' Little" or whomever the OP is, has had a hard dose of reality, and has staggered off into INGO oblivion....

The guy was real lucky the merchant was willing to refund his purchase price minus a restocking fee. If he thought he paid too much for the rifle, he could have sold it on Gun-broker for a profit and been done with it. Total idiot suffering from buyer's remorse.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    The guy was real lucky the merchant was willing to refund his purchase price minus a restocking fee. If he thought he paid too much for the rifle, he could have sold it on Gun-broker for a profit and been done with it. Total idiot suffering from buyer's remorse.

They are out there: an entire herd. :rolleyes:

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I am an attorney. I am pro-gun. And I like the folks at LE Firearms. No seasoned attorney takes that case ...... ever!

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I work really hard to keep my customers happy. The biggest complaint we get is that someone had a transfer come in and we have not called them. I usually skip the part where I want to tell them it is because the person sending it forgot to tell me who it was for. Once in a while it is our fault and we got in 20 boxes and have not gotten to it yet. I also refrain from pointing out that if they have the tracking number and know that it was signed for by my clerk at 1PM and we have their gun then why on gods green earth are they emailing asking why I have not called them. They already know it is here. I always tell people get a tracking number. If you have one you don't need to call me and ask "is my gun here yet?"
    Oh well I can't stand stupid people. That is why I have a clerk in the front of the store and I am in the back doing paperwork all the time.
    But I will get off my soap box and just say THANKS to all who have supported me in the thread.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom