LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR.. $171K TAB

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    lebron-tab.jpg

:coffee: :cheers:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    only in the world of overpaid sports figures would this guy be able to do this. in a make sense world he would be drinking a 40 oz

reminds me of some guys I use to work with who first started seeing big paychecks rolling in and couldnt control their spending. then when they got hurt on the job they couldnt afford airfare. time to sell the Ferrari back in the states that you haven't even drove yet. LMAO

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Why can't he spend his money any way he likes? Some would say it's crazy to spend $2,000 on a rifle, but whose business is it?

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Why can't he spend his money any way he likes? Some would say it's crazy to spend $2,000 on a rifle, but whose business is it?

He can and it's no one else's business how he spends his money. However, it doesn't preclude me from wondering what it must be like to breathe that rarefied air, along with the hot chicks spending like that attracts when for most of us, it takes a little while, or at least a few days before we can drop that $2k for a rifle.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010

LOL Que I think there is a bit of a difference between dropping 2k on a rifle & dropping 170+k on a bar tab.

But I will agree with the part about it's his money he can spend it on whatever he likes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    only in the world of overpaid sports figures would this guy be able to do this. in a make sense world he would be drinking a 40 oz

reminds me of some guys I use to work with who first started seeing big paychecks rolling in and couldnt control their spending. then when they got hurt on the job they couldnt afford airfare. time to sell the Ferrari back in the states that you haven't even drove yet. LMAO

I disagree... if someone is willing to pay it, you can't call it overpaid

Top Bottom