LEBRON JAMES BUYS OUT THE BAR FOR HIS HOMIES...COULDA JUST BOUGHT THE BAR.. $171K TAB

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    im not willing to pay for the colts or the pacers. im forced too with illegal over taxation.

Your issue is with the front office. You need to take that up with the owners of the teams, not the players. You can't fault them because they got a good thing going.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Your issue is with the front office. You need to take that up with the owners of the teams, not the players. You can't fault them because they got a good thing going.

I guess you can't fault the receiver of stolen property either. They didn't actually steal it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    LOL Que I think there is a bit of a difference between dropping 2k on a rifle & dropping 170+k on a bar tab.

But I will agree with the part about it's his money he can spend it on whatever he likes.

I believe it's relative to income. What about a person who makes about $30,000 a year spending $2,000 on a gun? James is spending money he made on interest last month.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Take away the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB welfare aqua and see how much the players make.

They would probably do exactly what is valued among some on here, when the subject is a different group: they would CREATE the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    They would probably do exactly what is valued among some on here, when the subject is a different group: they would CREATE the NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB.

I'm happy for any professional athlete who can earn a $trillion a year... If that's what the market supports.

IIRC, my employer's electric bill is well over $200,000 per month. I wonder how much of a raise I could get if the city made all of it's residents pay the electric bill instead of my employer.

These players know damn well that they are benefiting from forced taxation.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    The fans can have LeBron and all those overpaid prima donnas like him. I have not been to a professional basketball game since Larry Bird was still playing for the Celtics and that was the year he was the MVP of the all-star game and George McGinnis' last season with the Pacers. Back then they actually called palming and travelling and 3 seconds and zone defense and their uniforms pretty much matched including the colors of their shoes. Their uniforms were much neater looking than those sloppy things that they wear today. A tatoo was fairly rare and teamwork was part of the playbood. I guess I must be showing my age, but I have seen alley pick-up games that are played just about as well as what these overpaid college dropouts are getting. I have to admit that I am a little jealous of someone making the amount of money that these moron basketball players are making these days. I really hope ole LeeeBronnn has a good money manager. I would hate to see him go broke a few years after his playing days are done due to pi$$ing money down the drain like this night out on the town represents. He tossed away in one night on the town more than any of my houses ever cost. That just does not make much sense to me.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    The fans can have LeBron and all those overpaid prima donnas like him. I have not been to a professional basketball game since Larry Bird was still playing for the Celtics and that was the year he was the MVP of the all-star game and George McGinnis' last season with the Pacers. Back then they actually called palming and travelling and 3 seconds and zone defense and their uniforms pretty much matched including the colors of their shoes. Their uniforms were much neater looking than those sloppy things that they wear today. A tatoo was fairly rare and teamwork was part of the playbood. I guess I must be showing my age, but I have seen alley pick-up games that are played just about as well as what these overpaid college dropouts are getting. I have to admit that I am a little jealous of someone making the amount of money that these moron basketball players are making these days. I really hope ole LeeeBronnn has a good money manager. I would hate to see him go broke a few years after his playing days are done due to pi$$ing money down the drain like this night out on the town represents. He tossed away in one night on the town more than any of my houses ever cost. That just does not make much sense to me.

I think you hit the nail on the head, but Warren Buffett is one of his primary financial counselors. Would Buffett be happy he spent that amount on one evening? I'm not sure, but it's probable he's done the same thing, but the press wouldn't dare publicize his spending habits.

ISHOOTHST'S

Master
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    Iyaf
    Meh. I've seen better.

af32492a.jpg

:D
    How would you like to be the one who got the $29.5k tip?

:bowdown: :alcoholic:

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    im not willing to pay for the colts or the pacers. im forced too with illegal over taxation.

You aren't forced to stay in Indy. Its really no different than a lot of things. There are a lot of people who don't have kids, but still are paying for schools. Some don't have cars, but are still paying for road maintenance. We all pay for stuff in our taxes that we dont want or agree with.

LOL Que I think there is a bit of a difference between dropping 2k on a rifle & dropping 170+k on a bar tab.

But I will agree with the part about it's his money he can spend it on whatever he likes.

Truth be told $2,000 is about the same to most people as $170K is to him.

the kid was praised in high school as being the next michael jordan. he graduated and came to the NBA and has sucked ever since.

I don't really like the NBA,I follow occasionally from time to time. I certainly am not the most well versed guy but how can you possibly say Lebron has sucked? He has been one of the top 3 players in the NBA since he got in the league. Id say being the top of your league when playing in the best league, is the opposite of sucking. Oh thats right he didnt win titles in Cleveland, I forgot. Yeah how well is Cleveland doing without him? Can anyone say Lottery pick?

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You aren't forced to stay in Indy. Its really no different than a lot of things. There are a lot of people who don't have kids, but still are paying for schools. Some don't have cars, but are still paying for road maintenance. We all pay for stuff in our taxes that we dont want or agree with.

Truth be told $2,000 is about the same to most people as $170K is to him.

I don't really like the NBA,I follow occasionally from time to time. I certainly am not the most well versed guy but how can you possibly say Lebron has sucked? He has been one of the top 3 players in the NBA since he got in the league. Id say being the top of your league when playing in the best league, is the opposite of sucking. Oh thats right he didnt win titles in Cleveland, I forgot. Yeah how well is Cleveland doing without him? Can anyone say Lottery pick?

take a couple midol. you'll be ok

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    only in the world of overpaid sports figures would this guy be able to do this. in a make sense world he would be drinking a 40 oz

reminds me of some guys I use to work with who first started seeing big paychecks rolling in and couldnt control their spending. then when they got hurt on the job they couldnt afford airfare. time to sell the Ferrari back in the states that you haven't even drove yet. LMAO

Even if I had that kind of money to blow on booze, I'd be drinking some 40s. I worked in orthopedics and there were people making $32/hr working 12 hours 5 days a week, Saturday at time and half 8 hours, and Sunday at double 8 hours. Some of them lived in run down trailers and couldn't figure out how to save any of what they made. It'll be really tough on them when DePuy and Zimmer send more jobs to China as both have built some very large facilities in the past 5 years. Gotta love stupid people.

acase20

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    Jay County
    Lebron doesnt suck just because you dont like him look at the stats. This night was about .013 % of his Yearly salary. Thats not counting what he makes from the pro soccer team he OWNS, or the 250 million dollars or so he is making from NIKE, Jordan brand, gatoraid, and many many other sponsors. Come on guys why complain about the athlete who makes this kind of money if you had his skill you would take advantage also.( o wait im sure you would say no thanks ill be an electrician and bring in 50k a year instead of the millions ha) Im white for the record and it seems you wouldnt hear this if it was Peyton Manning spending the money.(and yea im a colts fan)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    The way people carp about gas prices, you'd think they'd form lynch mobs for any establishment that charges more than a buck a beer.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom